Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is your best characteristic/trait/feature/ability/skill?

G

Guest37263

Even if you arent good at anything and have nothing to show for yourself

Of those bad things you have, which one is the best?

I have an exceptional memory. I can remember things from my early childhood that even my parents can’t recall.

I’m told that’s a common trait for people with Aspergers.

I am a truecel and cannot be uglymogged

I'm patient and can keep myself busy without other people

1)I am pretty tough. Knuckle push-ups constantly has made my fists hard as rocks. I know I can hit nearly as hard as a professional boxer. Takes more than bigger muscles to kick my ass in a fight.

2) I'm very smart financially. I can live on about $1000 a month to meet my basic needs.
$500-$700 - room for rent or basement or bachelor apartment.
$100 - to feed myself
$200 - car insurance and gas
Of course I make about $2500 a month now... So lots of money for copes lol and I still manage to put away $500 a month on average.. :)

Above average IQ.
As for the rest, i'm genetic garbage

my ability is having no abilities, you can always rely on me to produce nothing of value

I honestly can't think of one.

The fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth yet. I'm actually proud of that.

I can notice little details/faults that are "invisible" to most people. Imagine being like this as an objectively ugly male...
I have an exceptional memory. I can remember things from my early childhood that even my parents can’t recall.

I’m told that’s a common trait for people with Aspergers.
Yeah, I have Aspergers and also have this. My family often ask me about how/when past events happened because they know I'd remember.

I can notice little details/faults that are "invisible" to most people. Imagine being like this as an objectively ugly male...

Yeah, I have Aspergers and also have this. My family often ask me about how/when past events happened because they know I'd remember.
this+ people saying "OH, BUT NOONE NOTICES THAT, YOURE JUST BEING PEDANTIC"

Lmfao no cunt, im fucking ugly, pls cease the blue pill faggotry at once!

I can fap 3 times in a row without going soft

I can repulse women from yards away.

somehow finding a way to fail at everything i try :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Excellent analytical skills
Extroverted
Can learn music by ear.

I can put my legs over my head and I guess I remember shit well.

My intelligence is pretty much all I have

Even if you arent good at anything and have nothing to show for yourself

Of those bad things you have, which one is the best?
1. I'm actually very loyal.

2. If I set a goal, I'll achieve it.

3. If I care about something, I'll do a good job. The downside is that even if I'm good at what I do, if I don't care anymore, I'll do a half assed job.

I have great intuition and know shit.
I can draw.
I am calm and stoic.

Good at certain types of games

Are you a decent rated player? Win any tournaments?

Chess used to be a huge time sink when I was a kid, never was really any good at it though.
2k elo on chess.com blitz, around 1700 FIDE, although I haven't played enough FIDE tournaments to get the rating I deserve. Realistically my playing strength is probably in the where abouts of 1900-2000 FIDE

basketball :
good shooter

2k elo on chess.com blitz, around 1700 FIDE, although I haven't played enough FIDE tournaments to get the rating I deserve
That's pretty impressive, I know of CM's with ratings lower than that and if you applied yourself you could probably become titled. Going to events is really quite a hassle, so is losing to 10 year old kids.

Peak was chess.com 1500 elo (classical) a few years back, and I haven't played in a while so I think I'm closer to the low 1000's. I have a pretty poor opening repertoire and I'm slow brained so blitz never really appealed to me at all.

I remember reading thread a while-back about an incels.is chess tournament and I thought that might be pretty interesting and a good enough brush up and play for once, though I doubt many people would take it too seriously. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Jin kazama: fast pokes

That's pretty impressive, I know of CM's with ratings lower than that and if you applied yourself you could probably become titled. Going to events is really quite a hassle, so is losing to 10 year old kids.

Peak was chess.com 1500 elo (classical) a few years back, and I haven't played in a while so I think I'm closer to the low 1000's. I have a pretty poor opening repertoire and I'm slow brained so blitz never really appealed to me at all.

I remember reading thread a while-back about an incels.is chess tournament and I thought that might be pretty interesting and a good enough brush up and play for once, though I doubt many people would take it too seriously. Thoughts?
Might be fun. I don't see why not. Too LDAR to arrange it personally. I'd also have my ass whopped in the finals by @MaxZM98

being alive and healthy? I suppose.. :kys:

Excellent improvisation skills, which make me able to create on the fly accurate and insulting nicknames for things or people.

Weight lifting, Jiu Jitsu, boxing, have a channel with about 26k subscribers, constantly trying to get foids even though every time ends in failure