Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your attitude towards pan-Europeanism?

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Generalfeldmarschall
Is it a good idea from your point of view to unite all European countries into one political and economic union? Has the European Union done more good for Europe or has it done more harm?

Europeans have been fighting against each other for centuries. I can recall the long history of the confrontation between France and England, or the continuing hatred between Romania and Hungary over Transylvania, or the continuing hostility between Germany and Poland due to the trauma of World War II.

I could see a sort of European Confederacy of nations being brought into existence. I'd quite enjoy that.

Yes, but isn't the EU a confederation?
From my limited knowledge on the topic, yes, but the EU is kiked to the core. A confederation that works in aid of whites is much preferred.

I would definitely support a stronger cooperation between the EU member states. The EU is currently a vassal of the USA, not strong enough militarily and the economy is stagnating at the moment and is expected to decline slightly in the future.

Has the European Union done more good for Europe or has it done more harm?
Overall I'd say it's a net positive, especially for Eastern European countries, they benefited a lot a from the funds and investment they received (which, for the case of Hungary at least, would've been even more beneficial if our faggot politicians didn't steal half of them).

However, the ultimate goal that some politicians advocate for, becoming a federation, will never be achieved imo. Europe is too diverse ethnically, culturally, too many different languages etc. The difference in economic development is still huge between the East and West, the historical disputes and conflicts are still prevalent, particularly in the Balkan region and in the areas you mentioned and I doubt if these disputes could ever be solved permanently.

I would definitely support a stronger cooperation between the EU member states. The EU is currently a vassal of the USA, not strong enough militarily and the economy is stagnating at the moment and is expected to decline slightly in the future.

Overall I'd say it's a net positive, especially for Eastern European countries, they benefited a lot a from the funds and investment they received (which, for the case of Hungary at least, would've been even more beneficial if our faggot politicians didn't steal half of them).

However, the ultimate goal that some politicians advocate for, becoming a federation, will never be achieved imo. Europe is too diverse ethnically, culturally, too many different languages etc. The difference in economic development is still huge between the East and West, the historical disputes and conflicts are still prevalent, particularly in the Balkan region and in the areas you mentioned and I doubt if these disputes could ever be solved permanently.
Yes, I understood you, I was just studying the activities of Otto von Habsburg as one of the ideologists of pan-Europe, so I decided to get the opinion of the local audience.

The European Union enforces their own laws over national laws, so you can't decide what to do in your own country, and with the common currency, you can't follow the economic policy you wish to do.

Things would be better for Europe if that whole thing didn't exist.

define europe

The European Union enforces their own laws over national laws, so you can't decide what to do in your own country, and with the common currency, you can't follow the economic policy you wish to do.

Things would be better for Europe if that whole thing didn't exist.
What is your attitude to the fact that Western Europe helps eastern Europe financially, it would be better for France, Germany, and Italy if their money stayed at home to help their people, and did not go to help Eastern Europe?

Last edited:
What is your attitude to the fact that Western Europe helps eastern Europe financially, it would be better for France, Germany, and Italy if their money stayed at home to help their people, and did not go to help Eastern Europe?
It sure fucks western european people, but I'm not even sure that eastern european countries really benefit from this amount of cash
In the end, I don't think it benefits anyone

The problem imo is not really about helping other countries, but more about the priorities

It seems that for Fagcron, idk much about the other countries you listed, it is more important to help any other country in the world before helping french people, and that's a problem

I absolutely despise the (((European Union))) but I think that a political and economic union would be good as long as it isn't kiked like the EU is.

Is it a good idea from your point of view to unite all European countries into one political and economic union? Has the European Union done more good for Europe or has it done more harm?
I’m not white but all white people look the same to me so it makes sense.