Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!?????

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Fuck my life tbh

it's been a year since my oneitis basically rejected me, and yet I still have FEELINGS FOR HER WTFFFFFFFFFF

I just want to be kissed tbh ngl

FEELINGS FOR HER WTFFFFFFFFFF

Haha! JFL @ you, let's hope your entire young life isn't just a cycle of oneitis episodes each lasting 2-3 years, a cycle I personally put to an end by training my mind to associate the image of the typical "cute" woman with the worst aspects of toxic femininity.

Now I see a girl and imagine the slutty things she's done or will do for the male elite (for Chad) and I cackle at the comedy/tragedy that is the the modern sexual supremacist woman. JFL!

Sigh... I know.
While you daydream about kissing her at a picnic or in a golden cornfield, her ass is getting ravaged by the tall and good looking guy you saw talking with her outside your class.

Teencel tbh.

Just give it time brochacho.

Haha! JFL @ you, let's hope your entire young life isn't just a cycle of oneitis episodes each lasting 2-3 years, a cycle I personally put to an end by training my mind to associate the image of the typical "cute" woman with the worst aspects of toxic femininity.

Now I see a girl and imagine the slutty things she's done or will do for the male elite (for Chad) and I cackle at the comedy/tragedy that is the the modern sexual supremacist woman. JFL!
Based ngl

She's sucking Chads cock rn

it's been a year since my oneitis basically rejected me
In a year she probably sucked more than 50 dicks around and you still have feelings for her hahaha.
women just have feelings for chads

Inshallah I die soon, so I won't witness this pain anymore