Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is with you religioncels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
are you moronic? 

how dare you claim to be blackpilled while believing in the biggest blue pill cope ever told?

i was atheist by 15 and nihilist by 19. this was pre blackpill. how does one even discover a blackpill board while being so ignorant.

literally get the fuck out. you arent contributing anything here with that mindset. you are worse than trolls.

those who are blackpilled, speak of it not. rather know of it in their breasts, as does Allah SWT.

the moment you think you know it all, you know nothing. you are robbing yourself of the rewards of Islam. May He guide you upon the path of which he has bestowed favors upon, rather than the one which has evoked His anger.

let the terrorism of females hinder thy resolve not

rather strengthen [your resolve]

https://www.quran.com/3/141

weservenomsg said:
are you moronic? 

how dare you claim to be blackpilled while believing in the biggest blue pill cope ever told?

i was atheist by 15 and nihilist by 19. this was pre blackpill. how does one even discover a blackpill board while being so ignorant.

literally get the fuck out. you arent contributing anything here with that mindset. you are worse than trolls.

Whatever makes you feel better

I don't understand it either. If there's a god then he clearly hates me so why would I worship him?

This is a helpful non bait post. You want to talk about cope ? How big of a cope is it that you use your supposedly enlightened atheism to make yourself feel superior to religioncels? That's sad as fuck.

WarmIncelation said:
This is a helpful non bait post. You want to talk about cope ? How big of a cope is it that you use your supposedly enlightened atheism to make yourself feel superior to religioncels? That's sad as fuck.

Yeah, also didn't atheism get brigaded by SJW and feminists and it essentially got taken over? I feel bad for people that identify with that group tbh

only normies fight about this crap

Framecel222 said:
I don't understand it either. If there's a god then he clearly hates me so why would I worship him?

those who put aside their worldly entitlement to a proper life will be given a reward greater than that of a normie. the believers who have endured massive struggles have earned the highest seats in Jannah. May Allah bring us to his mercy. May nobody participate in shirk.

3t0kod.jpg

I have experienced proof of God on multiple occasions. Fuck off faggot

Religion is for stability & for moral policing the weak willed.

Giving up God &/or religion for atheism that has for this moment been co-opted by feminists, CUCKS, & degenerates would be moronic & idiotic at the best.

Anonymous said:
Religion is for stability & for moral policing the weak willed.

Giving up God &/or religion for atheism that has for this moment been co-opted by feminists, CUCKS, & degenerates would be moronic & idiotic at the best.

Yeah this exactly lol.

Christians see nature as being 'perfect' and 'fair' because God created it FOR us and everything's supposed to work out hunky-dory.  If anything, men have the slight edge according to the Bible since they were created first, women were made for us, and ultimately that's just the authoritarian role God assigned unto men.

This is obviously false though as we see nature truly has a massive evolutiomary bias towards females in multiple ways, and that the competition between males just to attain female partner is a vicious, inequitable, ongoing battle. 

It's literally impossible and wholly contradictory that a 'just' god blue-printed nature as we see it

Mr_Mercedes said:
Christians see nature as being 'perfect' and 'fair' because God created it FOR us and everything's supposed to work out hunky-dory.  If anything in Christianity men have the edge since they were created first, women were made for them, and ultimately that's the authoritarian role God assigned males.

This is obviously false though as we see nature truly has a massive evolutiomary bias towards females in multiple ways, and that the competition between males just to attain female partner is a vicious, inequitable, ongoing battle. 

It's literally impossible and wholly contradictory that a 'just' god blue-printed nature as we see it

The competitive nature of males of search for females to reproduce with is the direct result of lack of Judeo-Christian values. Reminder that the Church forbids divorce, multiple partners, & birth control, which have all led to the competition we have today. ( A female has no reason to seek relations with the sub8 males as she can slut all she wants with the best 20% )

Mr_Mercedes said:
Christians see nature as being 'perfect' and 'fair' because God created it FOR us and everything's supposed to work out hunky-dory.  If anything, men have the slight edge according to the Bible since they were created first, women were made for us, and ultimately that's just the authoritarian role God assigned unto men.

Wtf? We don't see the world as perfect and fair. We know it's fucked up an unfair. We are waiting for God to comeback and judge humanity.

If I am a part of the physical system, with no dual unseen counterpart, then I'm not qualified to describe the system.
If I am an expression of a unknown immaterial counterpart, and don't/can't know it, I'm still not qualified.

So anything and everything is on the table, really.

Jesus Christ? Why not? Maybe the Hindu have the right of it.

I can't know. Richard Dawkins can't know. St. Thomas Aquinas can't know. A buncha incels sure as shit aren't privy.

WarmIncelation said:

no i just assumed everyone here was atheist. im shocked to see elsewise

weservenomsg said:
WarmIncelation said:
no i just assumed everyone here was atheist. im shocked to see elsewise

It's easy to develop a blind faith in scientific method. Testable predictions are airtight, especially when repeated.

But this all takes place in a closed system. Laurence Krauss can go on about vacuum fluctuations and emergent properties until he's blue in the face, but the initial conditions were there. That doesn't mean someone put them there, it just means "why is there an anything?"

This is the point where science has sat down on the cold toilet seat of materialism and accidentally dipped its balls into the murky waters of philosophy.

Nautica1983 said:
Wtf? We don't see the world as perfect and fair. We know it's fucked up an unfair. We are waiting for God to comeback and judge humanity.

YOU don't.   Most gospel disseminators speak of how marvelous nature is, how everything is tailored to humanity, how god hand-crafted us in his own image.   

The Bible speaks of how JUST the lord is ad nauseam.   Yes, God is so just that he made it so that not a single woman is attacted to men of our kind, and that women in general are only attracted to 'elite' genes

Thread has been closed.

- Disrespecting others religious beliefs, or lack thereof, in such a manner is unacceptable and can be classified as proselytizing (violates the rules).
- In this particular case, OP's post is a form of persecution:

"literally get the fuck out. you arent contributing anything here with that mindset. you are worse than trolls. "

This is unacceptable posting and OP has been warned as such.

Please try to keep your posting civil towards other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.