Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is with the self congratulary fart huffing energy in r/fds?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I'm talking about shit like this

As a sub that collectively complains about Chad not committing, they're all probably comfortably mediocre as far as looks go and completely insane otherwise. Unremarkable femasites and yet keep patting themselves on the back for absolutely no reason, twisting all their potential shortcomings into a complete opposite and celebrating it.
Is this the limited look into the absolutely endless depths of solipsism in female mind? Can you even imagine a male space with similiar vibe? JFL

Part of me feels like it's a heroin addict needing a bigger and biggest dose, except it's ego stroking instead of injecting heroin and the heroin addict is just a woman in the 21st century developed world.

Part of me feels like it's a heroin addict needing a bigger and biggest dose, except it's ego stroking instead of injecting heroin and the heroin addict is just a woman in the 21st century developed world.
I always thought of massive ego being a male thing but now that I think about it women have such massive egos it's unreal. Fun remnants of blue pill thinking

I always thought of massive ego being a male thing but now that I think about it women have such massive egos it's unreal. Fun remnants of blue pill thinking
Maybe that perception comes from tryhard men having to put actual, often obnoxious and loud effort into proving themselves, while narcy women are just handed validation for having a whole between their legs.

If I read another reddit post im gonna fucking explode

one can only handle so much soy

These are just the usual typical bluepill quotes which women post on the Facebook wall where they try to convince themselves of how intrinsically wonderful and great they are and how they deserve the best.
Women are absolutely incapable of the kind of intense self hatred men are. Go even to r/trufemcels. At worst it's just them lamenting how much easier gigastacy has it.
This whole dynamic is very telling

This proves foids are low iq and low self esteem because men can function fine without needing to read childish, self ass-kissing nonsense like this.

Last edited:
Snl used to make fun of retards like this, but now they're everywhere because feminism shrunk the mind of foids and cucks.

i find it really funny how they talk with such grandstanding and pomposity as if they own the world, and feel proud after a "date" because they made Billy Beta pay for the dinner.

These 4'10" 250lb FDS landwhales need to know that all their "advice" DOESN'T WORK ON CHAD. Chad will never commit to you, you whores. You not paying for any meal will not work on Chad, because he'll just leave the restaurant and you won't do shit about it. You not getting a text from Chad immediately and then trying to "break up" with him because he doesn't value you, WILL NOT WORK because Chad doesn't give a shit, he has 30 other whores to pump and dump. I know you lurking landwhales are reading this.

Brutal handpill. "You need a man with bigger hands" They may or may not realize they meant that literally. The want a man with bigger everything, except nose.

These 4'10" 250lb FDS landwhales need to know that all their "advice" DOESN'T WORK ON CHAD. Chad will never commit to you, you whores. You not paying for any meal will not work on Chad, because he'll just leave the restaurant and you won't do shit about it. You not getting a text from Chad immediately and then trying to "break up" with him because he doesn't value you, WILL NOT WORK because Chad doesn't give a shit, he has 30 other whores to pump and dump. I know you lurking landwhales are reading this.
They go blind momentarily when they come by posts like these.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back