Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is waiting for me in grad school

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
In graduate school, five classes would be nigh impossible. A full course load is generally 3 courses – and for good reason. Each graduate class will require a lot of reading, more than you ever thought possible in college – and more than might actually be possible in a week.
The tests are hard as fuck

Well you dont have to go to grad school if you have no academic ambitions. But I agree, workload is a fulltime occupation

just go ER or ldar bro

In graduate school, five classes would be nigh impossible. A full course load is generally 3 courses – and for good reason. Each graduate class will require a lot of reading, more than you ever thought possible in college – and more than might actually be possible in a week.
The tests are hard as fuck
What degree are you going for? :feelsjuice:

理工最終學歷到學士卻還能有還可以的科技業工作和發展機會的只有CS而已,其他科系你沒有研究所學歷的話,這個世界上只剩創業和去日本兩種選擇,要不然就是 等著看起薪和調薪被屌打或是升遷先升別人,學弟自己 斟酌一下,要走科技業除CS以外就是要有碩士以上,要

理工最終學歷到學士卻還能有還可以的科技業工作和發展機會的只有CS而已,其他科系你沒有研究所學歷的話,這個世界上只剩創業和去日本兩種選擇,要不然就是 等著看起薪和調薪被屌打或是升遷先升別人,學弟自己 斟酌一下,要走科技業除CS以外就是要有碩士以上,要
I don't speak Chang and I'm too lazy to translate. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Loads and loads of pussy