Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is vulnerable must be beautiful

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
Babies are a good example. They crap themselves to death or starve if grown persons don't feed them, but they have an advantage: they are cute. Cuteness provokes a reaction of caring. Babies are also protected to ensure the existence of the species, but you got my point. Cuteness attracts people to take care of babies.

Women are a good example as well. They are inferior to men physically and intelectually, yet they're still protected by males because of a) our desire to fuck them and reproduce and b) how they make us feel for being attractive and appealing.

You could also bring up cats and dogs. They're cute, aren't they? It's considered inhuman to beat these animals, but why? They're just as vulnerable as mosquitoes, you could easily kill cats if you really wanted to, but why don't you do it? Because society wouldn't like it, sure, but the main reason is because their cuteness (beauty) provokes a reaction in you, this reaction is to protect them instead of harming them because they're beautiful and appealing.

Mosquitoes are different. Nobody cares about mosquitoes. You could kill any of them and nobody would give a flying (lol) fuck. So what is it? Is it the size? NO. It's the fucking Beauty.

Women, babies, dogs, and cats are vulnerable while beautiful. That's why we protect them. Mosquitoes and other ugly animals? We kill them for any reason even when they're vulnerable.

Vulnerability without beauty is a death sentence. Guess who is vulnerable without beauty? Welcome to the forum.

Vulnerablity without beauty is a death sentence. Guess who is vulnerable without beauty? Welcome to the forum
Hurt my vulnerable soul. :feelsrope:

thoughts, neotenous celibates?

facts. nobody is adopting armadillos or some shit cuz they're ugly

Mosquitoes can't really provide affection can they

Babies are a good example. They crap themselves to death or starve if grown persons don't feed them, but they have an advantage: they are cute. Cuteness provokes a reaction of caring. Babies are also protected to ensure the existence of the species, but you got my point. Cuteness attracts people to take care of babies.

Women are a good example as well. They are inferior to men physically and intelectually, yet they're still protected by males because of a) our desire to fuck them and reproduce and b) how they make us feel for being attractive and appealing.

You could also bring up cats and dogs. They're cute, aren't they? It's considered inhuman to beat these animals, but why? They're just as vulnerable as mosquitoes, you could easily kill cats if you really wanted to, but why don't you do it? Because society wouldn't like it, sure, but the main reason is because their cuteness (beauty) provokes a reaction in you, this reaction is to protect them instead of harming them because they're beautiful and appealing.

Mosquitoes are different. Nobody cares about mosquitoes. You could kill any of them and nobody would give a flying (lol) fuck. So what is it? Is it the size? NO. It's the fucking Beauty.

Women, babies, dogs, and cats are vulnerable while beautiful. That's why we protect them. Mosquitoes and other ugly animals? We kill them for any reason even when they're vulnerable.

Vulnerability without beauty is a death sentence. Guess who is vulnerable without beauty? Welcome to the forum.
I actually protect mosquitoes and bugs too

none of those are beautiful, you're referring to neoteny.

dogs, and cats looks that way because domestication.

Babies are cute. Cuteness is beauty. Beauty causes a reaction of caring and preserving. People are more likely to protect cute kids than ugly kids. This can also be seen in regards to cute dogs and cats. They are more likely to be adopted, for sure, while ugly ones are generally neglected and treated with hostility.

on all levels except physical I'm a cute pony
my little pony im being adorable GIF

We are the cockroaches of society.

Off topic. Lambs, piglets and and little cows (calf?) are cute and adorable but people deanimalize (is that even a word?) them because they are tasty. Hunger is the strongest human emotion, in great hunger people even ate their own children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back