Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is "variety" for women, is usually "death sentence" for males

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Light blonde hair on a girl: angelic.

Light blonde hair on a guy: bad thing.

Ginger girl: hot.

Ginger guy: bad thing.

Freckles on a girl: cute.

Freckles on a guy: bad thing.

Braces on a girl: cute, young

Braces o  a guy: bad thing.

Gap between front teeth on a girl: hot.

Gap between front teeth on a guy: bad thing.

Mole in the corner of mouth/cheek on a girl: cute

Mole in the corner of mouth/cheek on a guy: bad thing

Glasses on a girl: hot secretary/student

Glasses on a guy: bad thing.

So so many things in which its like this. Quirks/deviations on girls can be preferred by some and can add taste to the persons looks. For males ANY deviation or quirk is ALWAYS a bad thing. 

For males, looks diversity is NOT allowed. Quirks, fetishes and preferences are ONLY for girls.

It enrages me so much when they complain about "high standards of beauty on women". It enrages me so fucking much.

Correction. Ginger guy: Automatic death sentence. Can speak from experience.

Kill yourself Zyrros. Please just do it.

None of these things appear as a bad trait on a chad. Chad can be a 4-eyed freckled ginger and he still is going to be loved.

CamelBlueFilters said:
None of these things appear as a bad trait on a chad. Chad can be a 4-eyed freckled ginger and he still is going to be loved.

You need insane top bone structure to pull off that and even them, he will always look 10 times better without these traits. This is what im trying to say. What is variety for women, is always negative for men.

I agree, but there are much better examples. The "thicc/natural" meme is one of the most annoying.

RopeForSluts said:
Kill yourself Zyrros. Please just do it.

this too.

fukmylyf said:
I agree, but there are much better examples. The "thicc/natural" meme is one of the most annoying.

this too.

I know all the height, dicksize/breastsize, chin projection, jaw width, eye arwa ones. I just stated those which are more like quirks than facial/body features

Glasses work if you are chad. Other than that, on point post as usual.

lel this is true for everyone except chad. Chad can wear whatever the fuck he wants/ style himself however.

I'm more enraged by fakecles who instead fo doing something with their lives they keep telling us blackpilles we already know.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lel this is true for everyone except chad. Chad can wear whatever the fuck he wants/ style himself however.

The difference is that while chad can pull it off, some men will prefer no freckles girls and some will prefer girls with freckles. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN will prefer no freckles Chad. E ERY AINGLE WOMAN will prefer the dark haired Chad better than his ginger counterpart.