Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is up with r/niceguys ! how are they posting themselves being called badly

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
what is up with this r/niceguys. It seems a place to shame guys who are polite and nice but speak vile if rejected. These foids then post the screenshot of the chat and everybody has their sarcastic manhating rant in their echo chamber. But how are they happily posting stuff where they are being called whore, bitch and so on. It is so sick.

But overall I think this r/niceguys is proving to be so good for men, it is a standing proof that if you are being nice you are not getting anything back. If it was a chad the conversation would be on an another level, totally different from what sub chads go through. What these women want is a simp who can idolize her, pay for her, provide a shoulder to cry when her chad abuses her, do some favor for her chad boyfriend and so on. That is why they want a real niceguy (simp) who continues to be a nice person even when rejected for any date or romance, eventually putting them in friendzone to rot and die but any guy who impulsively reacts after being rejected are shamed by posting the screenshots.

Is the best thing to do for anyone wishing to ascend is initially be a niceguy , and if rejected use the meanest, cruelest, abusive reply with their personal information embeded so that they think twice before they post their screenshot there. That way you are saved from being in friendzone and also not shamed there in r/niceguys

Solid first post for a greycel tbh.
if you are being nice you are not getting anything back.

What these women want is a simp who can idolize her, pay for her, provide a shoulder to cry when her chad abuses her, do some favor for her chad boyfriend and so on. That is why they want a real niceguy (simp) who continues to be a nice person even when rejected for any date or romance, eventually putting them in friendzone to rot and die
Nice guys finish last, and in today's society they don't even qualify to start the race.
This is why they also hate us, incels, we simply refuse to bend backward and become simp or their emotional tempon, while they get pumped and dumped by chads.
We refuse to "be nice" to them like the rest of the society, because we know their true nature, manipulative, narcissistic and evil.

Last edited:
The whole concept of nice guys is just an excuse by foids to hate on non Chad me . The simps that also go on it are pathetic

nice or non-nice is cope.
Chad or nothing.

While running bad boy game can increase your SMV (as a Chad) but as a Chad you can be nice and everyone would fall in love with you.
It doesn't matter as a Chad, you shouldn't bring anything to the table other than your looks. Thats all you need to bring, and guess fucking what, your looks are predetermined so basically Chad is on just exist mode.

Everything that occurs in society is transactional.

Everything.

Every friend you have. Every conversation you have. Every purchase you make. Transactional.
Let me explain:

-You want to make a friend. You're essentially buying: Time, A fun time, Laughter, Trust and someone to talk to. In return your friend may be seeking some traits from you.
Friendships can only form when either party gains something from the other member within the friendship - A transaction.

A similar thing applies with conversations, purchases etc.
I doubt any of you guys go to Victoria's Secret and purchase some thongs. Why? You gain nothing from that purchase. However, the store would have no issues selling it to you. Why? They gain your money

Now "r/Niceguys" are Incels that took the "be confident", "Start off as friends", "Be funny" and "Have a great personality" all too seriously. Nice guys are Incels that have been possessed to believe the blue pill holds any merit.
They go through life being friends with women, making them laugh etc. ALL IN HOPES to get laid with any of them. When this fails and the "Niceguy" returns to the advice givers or even vents about his lack of success; they gaslight him into believing it's his fault. He enters a violent circle of the goal posts constantly being moved because these bluepilled cucks don't want to tell him the truth.

If there's any group of bluepillers I feel sympathy for: it's r/Niceguys.
99.9999% of them and some point in their lives will say/think the following:

I don't get why they're constantly rejecting me. The guys think I'm funny, want to hang out with me, I have many female friends and when I try to escalate things I get rejected. Yet the guy who's clearly a Jerk and is an evident misogynist is getting women no issues.

Any semblance of this dialogue is quickly met with a barrage of bluepills/gaslighting made to demonise the guy for thinking in such a way. In reality he's beginning to uncover the veil of lies: Behaviour/Personality bears no influence on attraction.
They have failed to realise is for the relationship transaction to take place; foids seek looks.

Everything.

Every friend you have. Every conversation you have. Every purchase you make. Transactional.
Let me explain:

-You want to make a friend. You're essentially buying: Time, A fun time, Laughter, Trust and someone to talk to. In return your friend may be seeking some traits from you.
Friendships can only form when either party gains something from the other member within the friendship - A transaction.

I doubt any of you guys go to Victoria's Secret and purchase some thongs. Why? You gain nothing from that purchase. However, the store would have no issues selling it to you. Why? They gain your money

Now "r/Niceguys" are Incels that took the "be confident", "Start off as friends", "Be funny" and "Have a great personality" all too seriously. Nice guys are Incels that have been possessed to believe the blue pill holds any merit.
They go through life being friends with women, making them laugh etc. ALL IN HOPES to get laid with any of them. When this fails and the "Niceguy" returns to the advice givers or even vents about his lack of success; they gaslight him into believing it's his fault. He enters a violent circle of the goal posts constantly being moved because these bluepilled cucks don't want to tell him the truth.

Any semblance of this dialogue is quickly met with a barrage of bluepills/gaslighting made to demonise the guy for thinking in such a way. In reality he's beginning to uncover the veil of lies: Behaviour/Personality bears no influence on attraction.
They have failed to realise is for the relationship transaction to take place; foids seek looks.
+1

Women hate most men so they use every excuse to shit on us. The average female conversation is very similar to inceldom discussion. Always talking trash about the opposite gender.

Next come the self hating losers- males who denounce their own gender because they think that makes then good people. They are similar to self hating white people in the west.

Women hate most men so they use every excuse to shit on us. The average female conversation is very similar to inceldom discussion. Always talking trash about the opposite gender.

Next come the self hating losers- males who denounce their own gender because they think that makes then good people.
Nailed it on both points.

You will never here anything about women talking shit about men even though it happens all the time on social media under their real names, on television and in movies and music videos.
Meanwhile if there is even one community that says bad things about women it is considered a threat that needs to be stamped out even though women have shown way more hatred toward men during the last 50 years and gone practically unopposed until very recently.

And the self hating males on such bullying subs don't even have to have the motive of getting laid. To them what matters is being seen as a good person by women and society by shitting on socially awkward ugly males whose existence and presence offends women.

Solid first post for a greycel tbh.

Nice guys finish last, and in today's society they don't even qualify to start the race.
This is why they also hate us, incels, we simply refuse to bend backward and become simp or their emotional tempon, while they get pumped and dumped by chads.
We refuse to "be nice" to them like the rest of the society, because we know their true nature, manipulative, narcissistic and evil.

Nikola-Tesla-OCDUK.jpg

High IQ post fellow lonelycel

People saying here that badboy game doesn’t work, it does if you’re 6-7/10 and need a boost to 7-8. We call it thugmaxx here on this forum.

However, thugmaxxing as a 4/10 won’t get you shit. Other than landwhales. And thugmaxxing as a 3 or below will get you laughed at.

People saying here that badboy game doesn’t work, it does if you’re 6-7/10 and need a boost to 7-8. We call it thugmaxx here on this forum.

However, thugmaxxing as a 4/10 won’t get you shit. Other than landwhales. And thugmaxxing as a 3 or below will get you laughed at.
Thugmaxx as an ugly male will be bad. You will get accused of rape and assault

Everything.

Let me explain:

When you invest in something, while everyone is telling you that's the right way to do it, then fail, all the while seeing the "bad" guys who are breaking the rules being rewarded, why wouldn't it piss one off?