Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is Twitter good for?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I see this Komesarji fakecel has a Twitter account with 500 followers, but I never really understood what this plattform was even good for ...

Isn't Twitters' only purpose to shit out your worthless oppinion into the nether with as few words as possible just to maybe get a few likes for it?

Why are people with social media accounts even allowed to be mod on a "blackpilled" incel forum, when social media is one of the main reasons for our suffering?

Twitter is political circlejerking

never really tried twitter before so i don't know for sure but it's not that different from facebook or any other social media platform.
Why are people with social media accounts even allowed to be mod on a "blackpilled" incel forum, when social media is one of the main reasons for our suffering?
this place exist because of social media (reddit)

Don't criticize our former leader bro the other leaders will get angry at us you can't criticize the incel leaders

Komesarji fakecel
don't really know why everyone is shitting on him for being a fakecel
it seems that this whore is the one who started this and approached him
are we supposed to reject toilets if we got the chance just because we used to be in the inceloshpere.
we're not basement dwellers (at least me) and i don't think that wanting to stay in this forum forever without trying to approach and ascend one day is the best option we can do.
anyway who cares? i am going to go back to approaching sooner or later, don't want to identify with some edgelord man children who never talked to a girl in their lives ever:cool:

Don't criticize our former leader bro the other leaders will get angry at us you can't criticize the incel leaders
This, how dare he speak this way of former Supreme Commander Komesarj, the LeBron James of Incels? HERESY.

Memes and memes only.;

Twitter is for ascending. :feelsaww:

TWITTER HOOH YEAH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?! ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN!! SAY IT AGAIN NOW!

don't really know why everyone is shitting on him for being a fakecel
it seems that this whore is the one who started this and approached him
are we supposed to reject toilets if we got the chance just because we used to be in the inceloshpere.
we're not basement dwellers (at least me) and i don't think that wanting to stay in this forum forever without trying to approach and ascend one day is the best option we can do.
anyway who cares? i am going to go back to approaching sooner or later, don't want to identify with some edgelord man children who never talked to a girl in their lives ever:cool:
Its funny how all that work he did to looksmax for months is summarily dismissed. I know that other people who put this much effort never had this unicorn chance but his looksmaxxing, nt nature and luck paid off

why was he even a mod in the first place?

why was he even a mod in the first place?
Because he had a discord server. That's literally it. That's also how he got coochie in the first place

It's to bitch about how opresssd you are and to larp about killing fascists

Here’s my explanation of what most people think twitter is good for. Twitter is good for taking screen shots of people’s controversial opinions. Twitter is a place where insecure people go to look for content about people they can use against the people they want to sell as an enemy all because of they’re failure to leave content about them in the past.

What’s in the head of someone who wants to view content to look for something that will outrage them or offend them here’s my theory on what I’m their head. People who look for something about someone to feel worked up about are the kind of people who are trying to look for danger in someone. So basically they want to take something about someone such as an opinion or an interest of theirs to sell them as a potential threat for it because they’re insecure people with a history of a bad life who always expect content about someone to determine something horrible about them.

Most of the time when the outrage has been sold about someone on social media the outrage won’t always be representative of the right answer about them it will be more likely to be representative of a narrative someone wants to sell about someone in order to get those who follow them to believe the person selling the outrage is legitimately selling someone who could be a threat when the conent about someone might not make them a threat and it could be taken out of context because an insecure person many want to cancel someone.

Fuvo__qXgAEVRlc

To argue with people about anime.

Once I argued with some guy about how Yamcha from any saga could beat current Deku for hours.

To argue with people about anime.

Once I argued with some guy about how Yamcha from any saga could beat current Deku for hours.
Based YamCHAD fan

I always prefered balding manlet kuririn to yamchad
Piccolo is the truest of trucels, he's bald, ethnic, autistic and doesn't even have a dick :feels:

Twitter is pretty fun, you just need to follow the right circle of people

i found a fascist bubble once lmao very based, but i dont use it anymore since the beggining of 2022

I see this Komesarji fakecel has a Twitter account with 500 followers, but I never really understood what this plattform was even good for ...

Isn't Twitters' only purpose to shit out your worthless oppinion into the nether with as few words as possible just to maybe get a few likes for it?

used to be good for stocks/crypto/traffic/transit news

haven't used twitter since 2009 and still don't get it lol

find some anime art sometimes

This. Rw twitter is based, twitter is also a good place to find pew-pewer/serial killer fanart

I have one single Twitter post and it's because there was this program I needed to download and I had to make a tweet about it to get the download link.

I never read anything on Twitter either because it's unbearable.

The only times I've ever actually went to Twitter is to get news about sudden things like earthquakes and political events or when I needed to see how many people are having the same problem like power outage and internet outage.

Outside of these short news grabbings it's utterly unbearable to read even a few posts and that's coming from me who is online on Reddit everyday.

Who posts on the incel twitter?

it's a shit website. i got banned many times

No Twitter is now the official means of communication for governments to their citizens because this whole world is cucked and retarded. I've never used it. I don't even know what the interface looks like. All I know is that it's a normoid shithole and there's constantly political drama as different classes try to gain control over the mind control device known as twitter.