Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is this r/ Incel Tears comic trying to say?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
Inselltears

With a woman I would be happy.

The black thing is deodorant or some shit. Of course she's not going to care how he smells like if he's Chad and she wants his seed.

That if you're very "blackpilled" which they equate to being a major asshole, you're incel for life? Apparently the woman shows interest in a mildly blackpilled male and he morphs into a numale "nice boy" or something as the darkness from the blackpill is slowly broken through.

It looks like when a woman actually treats a male like he's human, he'll start acting human.

Females will breath toxic gas to get to Chad.

No clue. Their attempts at humor are embarrassingly bad. Women can't be funny or clever, it's just a fact.

why would the women go to the 'cave' dwelling subhuman

i thought this was a braincels comic lol, that if a woman started treating incels like humans, we would feel happier and in turn treat them more nicely, but then it has always been a dream for an incel not a reality.

with a unicorn innocent virgin women that loves you for who you are and will not cheat on you will make you happy.

i thought this was a braincels comic lol, that if a woman started treating incels like humans, we would feel happier and in turn treat them more nicely, but then it has always been a dream for an incel not a reality.
I think you're right. I found it on Incel Tears, but after reading the comments, it seems they're criticizing it.

You both are wrong. Here is the objective explanation. The comic without the Axe Caption/picture is just a simple comic about a man imagining what it's like to get out of a "dark cloud" ie depression-originally from r/braincels. IncelTears users added the Axe logo and made it into a parody essentially saying "At first glance, it's a dark cloud. But it's really his (overuse of) Axe body spray that deters women." That's the joke.
I thought women like men with cologne.
vO7lRZ7.jpg

Basically it's saying /r/cucktears are suffering from severe cognitive dissonance, therefore they should eat lots of fish and omega3 tablets.

If you objectively try to interpret the picture, it goes like this:

The guy at the bottom right is farting from his head, that big fart cloud contains a guy surrounded by lots of his own fart cloud, then there is another guy surrounded by his own fart cloud which is less intense than the previous guy, then a human head shaped jet plane appears and tries to penetrate the fart cloud. Then another guy with his own fart cloud which is less intense than the previous guy with the human head shaped jet plane, but in this case a woman is trying to scare him but clearly that is no working. Then there is another guy with lesser amount of fart cloud with a woman trying to open his mouth. Then another guy with much less fart cloud where another woman appears and starts kissing him. At the end, the 6th guy has almost no fart cloud but overpowered by the roastie feminist mod of /r/cucktears. It's like fart in a fart in a fart ... -- fartception.

axe reminds me of failed attempts at becoming a normie in middle school

Basically it's saying /r/cucktears are suffering from severe cognitive dissonance, therefore they should eat lots of fish and omega3 tablets.

If you objectively try to interpret the picture, it goes like this:

The guy at the bottom right is farting from his head, that big fart cloud contains a guy surrounded by lots of his own fart cloud, then there is another guy surrounded by his own fart cloud which is less intense than the previous guy, then a human head shaped jet plane appears and tries to penetrate the fart cloud. Then another guy with his own fart cloud which is less intense than the previous guy with the human head shaped jet plane, but in this case a woman is trying to scare him but clearly that is no working. Then there is another guy with lesser amount of fart cloud with a woman trying to open his mouth. Then another guy with much less fart cloud where another woman appears and starts kissing him. At the end, the 6th guy has almost no fart cloud but overpowered by the roastie feminist mod of /r/cucktears. It's like fart in a fart in a fart ... -- fartception.
legit. @Zyros would like this

It's about how the guy thinks axe will get him a gf but it's doing the opposite

Idk why its inceltears