Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is this joke with these femcels fucking whores wanna be edgy

• Thread starter Ubermenschvirtues
  • Start date
Let me guess, they're portrayed in a sympathetic light

I decided to watch the whole video. They say that they aren't even involuntary celibate. Like, do they know what incel even is?

women trying to imitate men, nothing new here

I remember when femcels first started becoming a trend. Every incel space outside of this forum was degraded into gynocentrism and e drama from their presence. Women are a cancer to anything they touch

Femcels aren't real

I remember when femcels first started becoming a trend. Every incel space outside of this forum was degraded into gynocentrism and e drama from their presence. Women are a cancer to anything they touch
yes
women also normies ruin everything they touch

Clown world

They're more edgy than incels, all of them seem to be into gore while this isn't the case with incels.

They're more edgy than incels, all of them seem to be into gore while this isn't the case with incels.
there are real psychopaths that enjoy gore,but these "femcels" want you to see how tough they are

Femcels aka Chad only foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back