Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is the worst sound in the world?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Having multiple females in a room in their whiny uptight annoying high pitched voices (especially at 6 : 42 when they talk over the top of each other, ) talking about how triggered they are over everything and #metoo movement teehee!

Ye idk why i get frustrated ngl.
But i really hate the femshit protest noise.

I wish they would not wear make up, so we could see what they really look like.

However multiple females in a room screaming in pleasure is quite pleasant sound.

However multiple females in a room screaming in pleasure is quite pleasant sound.
No man are u insane? Damn i cant stand these loud stuff.

I cannot even watch videos narrated by foids anymore,it's too annoying

JFL at that video. Why would they choose people who can't compose themselves? Surely, picking an all men group would be a better 'debate'.

I can feel my estrogen levels raise just by looking at this thumbnail.

i would masturbate if it wasnt for nofap

Foids teeheeing around a chad

One of reasons why left college. Too much femoids speaking stupid things with their sqyueeky voices

The american foid voice

hearing my phone ring, i have no friends to call me at all so i know its gonna be some bullshit.

There's nothing more annoying than being in a social situation around ANY FHO and hearing them talk about stuff they use/will use to make themselves (more) pretty.

The sound of my quacking duck alarm that wakes me up in the morning to go wageslave

Electabuzz cry kek

Throw a grenade there.

I’d say either the buzzing of insects or the sounds of silverware scrapping bowls and plates. While I’m at it I’ll throw in obnoxious rap music

Post wall women who laughs, it's not cute anymore. The laugh change with age. Post wall laugh always sounds evil

One of reasons why left college. Too much femoids speaking stupid things with their sqyueeky voices
True man of culture displaces himself from idle scuttlebutt. More honor in taking online college.

Normalfag zoomer "music".

Foids laughing and giggling
Foids talking about retarded shit
Foids breathing

Roommate having sex probably. Thank God I have never experienced it.

loud mouth chewing