Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the worst insult you have received from a foid?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I've been called everything under the moon but the worst was "rapist"

Made fun of because of my subhuman nose.

To many face, weird, robot.

Pedophile over text

Some curryfoid in high school told me that I had something on my face, of course I couldn't see it but I later found out that it was my acne, something that I completely ruined me and had no control over

Back in middle school this femoid who hated me told me "everyone hates you" over msn messenger. Wasn't really true as I had some good close friends, but it I am sure some people did hate me, though.

I think one of them said that my picture on a dating site was not good looking. That's about it. Women don't have the balls to insult you in public and I usually look pissed when I'm around other people.

I never really took that stuff to heart, but I've had girls say I acted like a serial killer or they would come up to me and say "just so you know, you're really scary". I had nicknames to that effect of course, since I was the quiet kid who people fucked with

Told everybody in class that i look like a school shooter and psycho :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

"His mom should have gotten an abortion"

i have bug eyes and was called a mosquito / alien multiple times from my mom as well

In person speaking to a 4/10 curry foid who was 5 foot 4. She says "maybe you need to grow up a little bit" I am 5,8". Was legit suifuel

My lips are too big, also that I am “ugly as fuck” her words exactly

I don't store this useless information in my mind, so can't remember. "Creepy" is the only thing what comes to mind so far. It was often used to describe my actions, like "you walk creepy" or "you talk creepy".
Also this.

"Fat" was the most common one.

but most of it was gossiping and talking shit behind my back

Creep
rapist

school shooter
ugly
freak
vampire
cracker

some girl told me she could never date me cause i look like a child

In person speaking to a 4/10 curry foid who was 5 foot 4. She says "maybe you need to grow up a little bit" I am 5,8". Was legit suifuel
Should have punched that cunt in her face

Why so? Femoids are braindead things, can't even be original with their insults.
I have very pale skin. It may have also had racial connotations since it was a black girl who said it. She also said it with disgust, which makes sense because vampires aren't sexy >:

Some whore who I didnt even talk to before called me amoeba and that name stuck, wtf. It contributed to me changing my school for a third time

They made fun of my face and said I was plainly ugly.

Foid was talking with italian chad, they were not far away from me and i could still hear them.
Chad: If you and greyjedi90 were the last humans on earth would you fuck him and save humanity?
Foid: Nah i don't want ugly or retarded children and would humanity let go extinct, probably would kill myself if i had to live with him teehee

>Have you looked in the mirror lately? Oh wait, you don't have a mirror cause the last one broke when it saw you.