Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the worsr country in the world to be an incel in?

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
My vote goes to the Netherlands. Rich country full of aryan Chads AND even at 6' you'd get heightmogged daily by old ladies.

When young, the US. No one else has greek house like we do. Sororities, frats, etc.

Suifuel all around.

East europe. If you fail here then you'll pretty much fail everywhere.

Jewnited states of America, the euro guys can at least fuck some desperate eastern European female imigrants.

any western country tbh but probably US

Jew Es Ay

No healthcare, low wages, high cost of living

East europe. If you fail here then you'll pretty much fail everywhere.
Are you crazy in the eastern European countries anyone can get laid with just a bit of wealth, they don't even have to be rich, if they own some kind of store then they are assured a female partner.

I'm inclined to believe it's England.

Are you crazy in the eastern European countries anyone can get laid with just a bit of wealth, they don't even have to be rich, if they own some kind of store then they are assured a female partner.

LMAO, you obviously have never lived here. You see, it's like that because getting any wealth here is EXTREMELY hard. Most people here are living in poverty and have ZERO chance of ever making any good money. If you think you can just become rich here then just lol...

Which is why all the womyn here are attracted to thug guys, they get money from drug dealing, crime etc. People like me have no hope whatsoever, and I think 20 years of being a KHHV is a testament to that.

My vote goes to the Netherlands. Rich country full of aryan Chads AND even at 6' you'd get heightmogged daily by old ladies.

At least Netherlands has legalized prostitution...

Legal-Status-of-Prostitution-by-Country-580x283.png

Unlike the so-called "land of the free."

LMAO, you obviously have never lived here. You see, it's like that because getting any wealth here is EXTREMELY hard. Most people here are living in poverty and have ZERO chance of ever making any good money. If you think you can just become rich here then just lol...

Which is why all the womyn here are attracted to thug guys, they get money from drug dealing, crime etc. People like me have no hope whatsoever, and I think 20 years of being a KHHV is a testament to that.
Fam I'm from eastern Europe and have visited my country many times, maybe it's different in Albania then where you are from but most guys there are virgins untill marriage, and most of the guys get married through arraigned marriages. So appearance isn't a big deal in the long run there.

Fam I'm from eastern Europe and have visited my country many times, maybe it's different in Albania then where you are from but most guys there are virgins untill marriage, and most of the guys get married through arraigned marriages. So appearance isn't a big deal in the long run there.

Albania is like 50% muslim lmao. Of course you have arranged marriages there. In my country no such thing exists and it never will exist. Femshits whore around like crazy and only with tall, high status thugs.

Albania is like 50% muslim lmao. Of course you have arranged marriages there. In my country no such thing exists and it never will exist. Femshits whore around like crazy and only with tall, high status thugs.
Even the Catholics and eastern orthodox in Albania do the arranged marriages, it's a legit good idea, guys don't have to worry to hard because worst case scenario their parents can still find them a wife.

I thought the USA is home to the landwhales. Better than nothing am i right? Plus they get drunk all the time there

Even the Catholics and eastern orthodox in Albania do the arranged marriages, it's a legit good idea, guys don't have to worry to hard because worst case scenario their parents can still find them a wife.

Well lucky for them I suppose, but it doesn't happen here.

Probably the USA. (Common sense)
And being an incel would probably be the last of your worries in a 3rd world country.

It's not that bad in the UK tbh.

East you autists. If you're an incel in the west you're probably a normie in the east.

If you're incel in East you're subhuman, truly the lowest possible thing on the hierarchy

United Chads Of America

Scandinavian countries

Can't believe no-one has said Australia yet. Australia is utter Hell for Incels.

Southern England because it is full of WASPs otherwise it goes to Sweden.

UK imo. Why? Because it's a relatively small country filled with Chads and empowered females.

Fuuaaaaaaaaaaaark I live in the Netherlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back