Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] what is the whitepill? I have always heard of it but never really knew what it meant?

C

CMD

Officer
★★★
I have seen many people discuss the whitepill and its beliefs, but i am not sure what it is? Maybe its due to cognitive dissonance that i am unaware of the whitepills existence and its true nature!

Pill-Overview.png

According to the incel wiki,based on data research, the whitepill is even beyond the blackpill! It says pill transformation goes from bluepill-->redpill-->blackpill-->whitepill!

now lets face it that is true! We were all bluepilled as little kids, then when we became teenagers, we started becoming redpilled, then later as young adults we are now blackpilled! I always thought the blackpill was the final pill, that that would be the end of it from there! But it seems like there is more!

It's basically leaving this forum

Whitepill is full acceptance of the blackpill without letting it affect you I think

Being a cuck (Being happy even tho you will never get into a relationship and get treated like shit by people)

check my whitepill megathread for my coillection of atomic whitepills i have found on the forum

Being a cuck (Being happy even tho you will never get into a relationship and get treated like shit by people)
i read about it on incel wiki and it sounds cucked beyond belief however i want to see how brocels feel about it

I have seen many people discuss the whitepill and its beliefs, but i am not sure what it is? Maybe its due to cognitive dissonance that i am unaware of the whitepills existence and its true nature!

Pill-Overview.png

According to the incel wiki,based on data research, the whitepill is even beyond the blackpill! It says pill transformation goes from bluepill-->redpill-->blackpill-->whitepill!

now lets face it that is true! We were all bluepilled as little kids, then when we became teenagers, we started becoming redpilled, then later as young adults we are now blackpilled! I always thought the blackpill was the final pill, that that would be the end of it from there! But it seems like there is more!
accepting the blackpill laws of nature and making the most out of it with reasonable improvements (like leanmaxxing) and coping

accepting the blackpill laws of nature and making the most out of it with reasonable improvements (like leanmaxxing) and coping
that sounds cucked af just accepting nature instead of trying to fight it ?

that sounds cucked af just accepting nature instead of trying to fight it ?
you cant fight it because nature is god and blackpill is nature, thats a redpilled opinion

huh? how is that an incel rebellion explain
north korea feminism is nonexistent women are in controlled state by men same with afghanistan a while ago they threw gas bombs at girls going to school and made girls cover up at a college ! imperial japan comfort women,nuff said

north korea feminism is nonexistent women are in controlled state by men same with afghanistan a while ago they threw gas bombs at girls going to school and made girls cover up at a college ! imperial japan comfort women,nuff said
before muh inceldia cope those retards idealizing inceldia dont realize it already happened in other countries just not here in cucked western nations