Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what is the weirdest thing you wanked to

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
back in the day i think i fapped to pictures of old paintings with nude classical women, or maybe i didn't and me cock just got hard in me pants idk. nah i actually fapped to weirder shit but i won't say. what about you?

Yukiko okadas music

I don't think I should answer this question. :feelsbaton:

Screenshot 2023 03 05 200445

i didnt wank off to weird shit, but when i was 10 i jerked off by rubbing my dick on the floor

if I speak im in big trouble...

Fortnite girls when I was younger. I remember the post nut clarity, it was brutal.

i don't really remember, maybe i fapped once to tentacle hentai or shit like that
i fapped to real life hentai, that's what i am sure of. it looked disgusting but i liked it for the moment
i also saw some videos of a rapist guy with a pig head on his head in xvideo.com

Horse pussies. They look so much like the human one that I'd shag one if I knew I wouldn't get caught.

Probably sheboons dancing naked:feelsjuice:

When I wanked while sniffing my aunt's dirty panties :feelsLSD:

How did it smell
Hard to describe, kind of sweaty I guess? Pheromones too. It's actually kind of a gross smell but it's the knowledge of what it is I was smelling and the taboo that made it hot. I've also fapped to pictures of her which is less weird, but it meant that when I was fapping using the panties I was also imagining her amazing ass and perky tits so the imagined visual made it even better :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I don't remember but it must have been some weird shit ngl