Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the upper limit for incel height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date

Every incel above this height is fakecel

• 165cm or less

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 170cm

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 175cm

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 180cm

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 185cm

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 190cm

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Over for imperial unit cels.

Excluding people based on height is just gatekeeping so you can have someone to hate instead of actually just selecting people based on their personalities, which is what incels should be doing, not gatekeeping based on physical traits which is what foids do.

depends how ugly they are and the area they are living.
If your 5'7, but the average female in your area is 5'7 your a truecel,
but if your 5'7 and live in the phillipines and are good looking, your prob a fakecel

No height for your ugly face.
Or mine for that matter.

Depends on race,for cumskins i'd say over 170. For browncels like myself i'd say over 190.

every incel above 175.73 GTFIH!

None, in my highschool the tallest guy in class was 6'4" and he was bullied all the time and no foid wanted anything to do with him.

I'm 6'3 and every foid hates me.

5'10, because no foid wants sperm donations by men below that height.
So 180 cm.

None, in my highschool the tallest guy in class was 6'4" and he was bullied all the time and no foid wanted anything to do with him.

I dont know what cm is and im sad im this stupid:cryfeels:

@ionlycopenow is 6'5

No upper limit imo. Face trumps height. A 4'11 guy with Chris Hemsworth's face will always do better than a 6'4 Blackops2cel.

The relatively recent obsession with height is just a meme. If you're not shorter than the average foid in ur area, your height really isn't even a significant problem

No such thing, but very likely to be fake incel = average height of his country + 8cm (3 inches)

anyone taller than me even by a nanometre is a fakecel faggot who deserves to have their legs sawed-off :feelsLSD: