Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the underlying message of someone telling an incel "you don't have it as bad as you think; you can study, don't have to go hungry..."

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
"... your life is a lot better than you think, so many others in the world are poor and don't have the opportunities and life you have, why do you only ever see the negative aspects?! Be more grateful for all the good things in your life."

(Context: I'm deformed/abnormal looking and short)

Last edited:
>Chud, you have food and water, stop complaining!

That's right for 90% of fake incels here. (I ain't included in that as i'm trucel :feelsrope:)

It's literally gaslighting

It's meant to be a bit of a cope I guess.

It's also a "checkmate" usually this line of thinking is proposed in an argument rather than a constructive discussion.

Oh your car broke down? You got out of your car and a bird happened to shit on your head? Then you got a call and heard your mother died?

That sucks but in Africa that kids mother would have starved a long time ago and that african kid would never get to own a car so checkmate.

Literally anytime they complain about anything you can tell them to stfu because niglets in Africa something something.

Being incel does suck. Being incel and not having food, water, shelter and some copes is even worse I’d imagine. But yeah, normies often gaslight us with that, when the fact is that almost everyone in the western world has those things. In which case is a poor argument on their part. Plus friendship and intimacy is on the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Without it, you can’t really be content in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back