Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the solution to all our problems in your opinion

S

sadlife99

Greycel
How do you think we can reduce inceldom as much as possible? Promoting geomaxxing, promoting plastic surgery for men, or promoting compromise from women. I personally think we need a mixture of opinions 1 and 2. Women don't want to be taught compromise.

For stuff like weak jaws, you just gotta do surgery but are we going to normalize crazier surgeries like height surgery when we have the opinion to SEAmaxx? Or do non-FDA approved surgery such as eye color surgery just so women can have their finance 6'5 blue eyes dream.

Just stop caring

10% - low effort in ID
er

For stuff like weak jaws, you just gotta do surgery but are we going to normalize crazier surgeries like height surgery
Jaw surgery is just as extreme nigga

Jaw surgery is just as extreme nigga
Ok but there is nothing you can do to compensate for a bad jaw. Like you'll look subhuman everywhere. But 5'7 is a normal height in Thailand.

Ok but there is nothing you can do to compensate for a bad jaw. Like you'll look subhuman everywhere. But 5'7 is a normal height in Thailand.
How does this correlate to what I wrote

It is impossible to return to the times before the sexual revolution, therefore it remains to wait until societies with feminism and gender equality disappear from the face of the earth as a result of extinction.

Nature will solve the problem itself, it's just that instead of feminist countries there will be a void, and those who did not have feminism will inherit the world.

It can't be solved because female nature can't be changed

What is the solution to all our problems in your opinion​

Death
If we were dead we wouldn’t have any problems to solve in the first place because the main problem would have been solved
Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

One day we will all be free

How does this correlate to what I wrote
Correlation is that one can be considered less extreme despite the medical extremity bc it can't be compensated for, the other feels more extreme bc you have another choice.

Only swift death can save me

How do you think we can reduce inceldom as much as possible? Promoting geomaxxing, promoting plastic surgery for men, or promoting compromise from women. I personally think we need a mixture of opinions 1 and 2. Women don't want to be taught compromise.

For stuff like weak jaws, you just gotta do surgery but are we going to normalize crazier surgeries like height surgery when we have the opinion to SEAmaxx? Or do non-FDA approved surgery such as eye color surgery just so women can have their finance 6'5 blue eyes dream.
1-Death is solution to all problems.(in gta V)
but if you prefer the long way answer changes
2-if ur white and kinda tall seamaxx or facemaxx which is hard. facemaxx is hard dude its not easy. seamaxx even harder just to find romantic love you have to make money A LOT.facemaxxing also requires money risk and a lot of effort
3-short and ugly you have to be famous no other way.
4-short 5/10 face you still can facemaxx but you have to be at least 5’7
or delisionmaxx and pretend ur ryan gosling from drive or edward northon in fight club idk go insane whitepill maxx there is a lot of way

Money. Lots and lots of money.

Getting a high-paying remote job. I want to interact with people as little as possible. Now I don't care about not having a gf. They're no humans, just walking holes to get filled with a chad's sperm.

Getting a high-paying remote job. I want to interact with people as little as possible. Now I don't care about not having a gf. They're no humans, just walking holes to get filled with a chad's sperm.
Idek how to live such a life. My inner thoughts would drive me insane. Just constantly thinking about how miserable everything is

Nothing lol. There is no solution to inceldom, there’s not enough support for a successful beta uprising that would result in a government giving us a mandated foid. Even if we attempted to do that the FBI would arrest us all the instant we talk about it on this site, and if we just completely shut the fuck about it and started attacking at a random date, the US army would ass rape us.

Idek how to live such a life. My inner thoughts would drive me insane. Just constantly thinking about how miserable everything is
I mean, I still have a sex drive, but it's like I've gone back in time in the sense that I don't want foids in a romantic sense anymore. And it was like that when I was a kid (I started masturbating early on), but the only difference is that in my early childhood I thought I was attractive, but now I realize that I'm ugly.

Legalize force marriage for men. So that we take away women's right by forcing them to marry us and date what ever woman we want

I have a thread on Sexual Fascism. Use search

0. Totalitarian Male-centric Government
1. Female Enslavement
2. Eugenics
3. Total Automation of Female Sexual and Reproductive Labor

0. Totalitarian Male-centric Government
1. Female Enslavement
2. Eugenics
3. Total Automation of Female Sexual and Reproductive Labor
Isn’t that how the world used to be? Eventually women will manipulate men to get rights once again

Isn’t that how the world used to be?
We had female domesticity and enslavement but not eugenics and automation of female sexual and reproductive labor.

We had female domesticity and enslavement but not eugenics and automation of female sexual and reproductive labor.
Wouldn’t eugenics fk all of us first?

Wouldn’t eugenics fk all of us first?
Yes and No. Yes in the short run, but in the long run, it will enable us men to be everything we want to be and it give us the exact kind of women we want.