Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is 'The sewers' section?

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I just noticed now that there is this section tbhngl. What's the difference between offtopic and sewers?

The sewers is where true intellectual discourse flourishes under the guise of a so called “shitposting” section. Blatant spam and low IQ intellectual dwarfs are not permitted entry. Neither are bluepillers.

The sewers is where true intellectual discourse flourishes under the guise of a so called “shitposting” section. Blatant spam and low IQ intellectual dwarfs are not permitted entry. Neither are bluepillers.
382276 106927886156518 2145001737 n

You can talk about stuff that isn’t about inceldom here. Off topic is a place to postmaxx and make low iq posts

Offtopic is a little bit serious. Sewers are just shitposting and internal jokes. And circlejerking. Lots of circlejerking.

Didn't know I was high iq.

The sewers is exclusive to members who have a high IQ like me and @TheSecondComing

sewers are for intellectual giants only

Images 7