Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is THE REAL reason incels are blackpilled while ugly people in denial (=soys, cucks) are not?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I keep asking this myself A LOT, because I seriously wish to suffer less.

Let's picture the usual situation: you, an ugly man, are trying to talk to a girl and, suddendly, a Chad appears, you are made irrelevant by him and the girl is not paying attention to you anymore and you're filled with that dreadful feeling that she would rather talk with him than you.

An incel would naturally feel depressed after an episode like this, and after another one, and another one, ending with not trying anymore to be social with women. Being ugly is something we can't control, so it's hopeless.

But ugly people in denial, they do not seem affected by this, otherwise we wouldn't see them talking to girls despite having no chances, so i've thought about those possible reasons:

• they are not bad looking as the average incel, so they suffer the fact the girl is not paying attention to them anymore, but they notice it less or it happens less often and somehow they do not care or they blame the girl, give up and move to the next one. Problem is, i've seen people like those even uglier than me, but they keep trying and faling, they jestermaxx a lot, so i'm doubtful on this;
  • they have a way lower sex drive: this is the one that i believe it the most. I don't know if it's about low T, high E or a combination of both;
  • they are full resigned about the matter so they just go with the flow, being "friends" and all that shit... a way to cope;
  • they delude themselves that only certain girls go after Chad so they put the blame on them and keep pursuing the ones that they think they are available to them;
  • they currently have a "girlfriend" (think about your typical beta couple) so they look with enviness the hot girls but they cope by thinking there is at least a girl that, sometimes, has starfish sex with them;
  • they are literal cucks so they gave up and embraced their sexual inadequacy so they just enjoy having a gf getting fucked by a bigger and better male.
Seriously, how do they do that.

I wish to look a Chad mogging me and start jestering and do funny faces having no clue that i'm a total buffoon.

they are literal cucks so they gave up and embraced their sexual inadequacy so they just enjoy having a gf getting fucked by a bigger and better male.

We have higher sentience

Because they've been taught to blame themselves for every shortcoming. This is the ideology of the world we live in.

Born into poverty and can't get a high paying job? YOUR FAULT, pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

Ugly and can't get a girl? YOUR FAULT, you did something wrong. The way you pronounced some random word made the foid detect that you are not worthy of her. Just read my PUA book where I tell you exactly what to say at any moment in time, and at what frequency to pronounce which words.

These people honestly believe it's their fault women consider them ugly.

They don't want to realize it's over

Sometimes i even think that they cope because they have a bigger dick but come on, just by looking at them i know it's not possible.

Because they've been taught to blame themselves for every shortcoming. This is the ideology of the world we live in.

Born into poverty and can't get a high paying job? YOUR FAULT, pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

Ugly and can't get a girl? YOUR FAULT, you did something wrong. The way you pronounced some random word made the foid detect that you are not worthy of her. Just read my PUA book where I tell you exactly what to say at any moment in time, and at what frequency to pronounce which words.

Original sin theory confirmed.

We have higher sentience
Confirmed
They don't want to realize it's over
It's over. Confirmed.

Genetics and luck.

An additional pathetic rationalization I've seen is these ugly dudes look at the ethnicity of the Chad, and try to use that as an excuse.

Like oh she likes Italian men. (If its an Italian Chad who steals away the girl the ugly guy is orbiting)

An additional pathetic rationalization I've seen is these ugly dudes look at the ethnicity of the Chad, and try to use that as an excuse.

Like oh she likes Italian men. (If its an Italian Chad who steals away the girl the ugly guy is orbiting)
Normies will do anything to cope with the fact that women are exclusively chadsexuals.

Normies will do anything to cope with the fact that women are exclusively chadsexuals.

The reality is so awful they just cannot accept it. We mog normies in that way, like I give no attention to women, no compliments, don't help women in any way.. as I know I have zero chance at having one as a girlfriend(after years of trying before).

While this sort of sucks, its better than being the deluded beta male who just is so try hard and working his ass off trying to impress women, and still not getting sex with a woman. Or maybe a high tier normie briefly gets a girlfriend until a Chad comes by and then he gets brutally dumped.

Its also just cringe seeing normies get mogged to oblivion in like nightclubs, yet still not giving up.

The reality is so awful they just cannot accept it. We mog normies in that way, like I give no attention to women, no compliments, don't help women in any way.. as I know I have zero chance at having one as a girlfriend(after years of trying before).

While this sort of sucks, its better than being the deluded beta male who just is so try hard and working his ass off trying to impress women, and still not getting sex with a woman. Or maybe a high tier normie briefly gets a girlfriend until a Chad comes by and then he gets brutally dumped.

Its also just cringe seeing normies get mogged to oblivion in like nightclubs, yet still not giving up.
They have been brainwashed (bluepilled) by the merchant class into believing they have a chance, and so they keep trying. In doing so they keep spending their money betabuxxing, wageslaving, etc. for nothing. Once they find out they have been scammed it will be too late.

They have been brainwashed (bluepilled) by the merchant class into believing they have a chance, and so they keep trying. In doing so they keep spending their money betabuxxing, wageslaving, etc. for nothing. Once they find out they have been scammed it will be too late.

Good point.. most people have no idea how big and profitable businesses like clothing are.

In a blackpilled world the housing industry and redecorating/furniture industries would essentially collapse. Because Chad can live in a small apartment with old furniture and still have a lineup of women outside his door. Normans working thousands of hours to buy a bigger house and new furniture to get pity sex once a month would just stop trying.

Also look at the car industry.

We have higher sentience
I'm inclined to believe this. The level of comprehension in blue pilled soys and foids is like an amoeba, no understanding at all of where it's at, the world around it, or cause and effect.

Genetics and luck.

You're saying genetics have something to do with some ugly men being incels and others being soy? Quite possible, could be related to self awareness and IQ.

I'm thinking the number of Narcissists in denial is higher with soys
It goes hand in hand on why they think they're better than us

They are incels, just bluepilled and retards. They think that they need to improve their game and that's why the chad got her attention, or maybe they aren't her type, or whatever other dumb excuse they can find

Because socialization itself works for them as one big coping mechanism, OP. You can't experience it because you have failed socialization like almost all incels.

They are NPCs.

T

Let's picture the usual situation: you, an ugly man, are trying to talk to a girl and, suddendly, a Chad appears, you are made irrelevant by him and the girl is not paying attention to you anymore and you're filled with that dreadful feeling that she would rather talk with him than you.

An incel would naturally feel depressed after an episode like this, and after another one, and another one, ending with not trying anymore to be social with women. Being ugly is something we can't control, so it's hopeless.

But ugly people in denial, they do not seem affected by this, otherwise we wouldn't see them talking to girls despite having no chances, so i've thought about those possible reasons:

• they are not bad looking as the average incel, so they suffer the fact the girl is not paying attention to them anymore, but they notice it less or it happens less often and somehow they do not care or they blame the girl, give up and move to the next one. Problem is, i've seen people like those even uglier than me, but they keep trying and faling, they jestermaxx a lot, so i'm doubtful on this;
  • they have a way lower sex drive: this is the one that i believe it the most. I don't know if it's about low T, high E or a combination of both;
  • they are full resigned about the matter so they just go with the flow, being "friends" and all that shit... a way to cope;
  • they delude themselves that only certain girls go after Chad so they put the blame on them and keep pursuing the ones that they think they are available to them;
  • they currently have a "girlfriend" (think about your typical beta couple) so they look with enviness the hot girls but they cope by thinking there is at least a girl that, sometimes, has starfish sex with them;
  • they are literal cucks so they gave up and embraced their sexual inadequacy so they just enjoy having a gf getting fucked by a bigger and better male.

I wish to look a Chad mogging me and start jestering and do funny faces having no clue that i'm a total buffoon.
they are more brainwashed

They are far-left wing and consume a ton of soy, as you know soy deteriorates testosterone more than anything and makes their brain docile to Feminazi & Jewish propaganda

tbqh

It's very difficult to overcome the desire to see yourself as a good person. Society casts incels as villians and shames unattractive men for being unhappy about being alone. I know that was what made me deny the truth for longer than I should have. I desperately clung to the thought that I would find someone as long as I tried to be a good person. The years went by and I slowly started to realize that no amount of self improvement and no groveling was going to make women (or people in general) like me.

Good point.. most people have no idea how big and profitable businesses like clothing are.

In a blackpilled world the housing industry and redecorating/furniture industries would essentially collapse. Because Chad can live in a small apartment with old furniture and still have a lineup of women outside his door. Normans working thousands of hours to buy a bigger house and new furniture to get pity sex once a month would just stop trying.

Also look at the car industry.
The only purpose of buildings is for keeping you and your stuff secure and out of the weather. Decorating (not architecture, but just covering the walls with crap like a foid) is stupid.

I rather know the truth and have it hurt than to live in denial and always have it bothering me

It's very simple: you learn best from the hard lessons in life, and we've had some very rough experiences that have taught us lessons and truths that we're always going to remember. Blue pilled NPC normies, for the most part, have never had harsh experiences that would have easily black pilled them. The ones who do have an experience usually have them in some form like catching their nth girlfriend cheating on them with a better looking guy, yet again.

There's a more to it. It's also a factor of cultural brainwashing and IQ. Brainwashing works irrespective of IQ when the target is young, but the smarter you are the more likely you are to break free once you grow up. This is why, for example, the military likes their killers to be recruited when they're young teenagers, so that the viruses of nationalism and patriotism can be installed and corrupt the mind.

Last edited: