Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the real rate of KHHVs?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
2% in my opinion: most people at least get the chance to date once by the end of senior year of high school unless you are an overly sheltered deathnic (East/South Asian) studycel.

5%
higher among ethnics

Depends on the country, but I assume in general it's really low. Most men had at least basic romantic interactions, there's really a small subset of those who have never kissed/hugged/held hands.

60%.. If you didn't get a chance then you're unvoluntary human.

I'm 22 year old KHHV genuine truecel obese autism

expect one guy most of the men i know had at least one
I live in a fairly conservative city so :feelsjuice:
You probably live by the degenerate coast :feelsjuice:

Kissless, hugless and handholdless I would say it's very rare too, even low tier normies in my high school bragged that they kissed girls in parties or sheit like that. However being virgin for males isn't that weird anymore because dating or hooking up is ridiculously hard now, even for normies.

Never happened for me, I was the ugly loner autist guy for that year group and the smallest person in it too. My purpose was to be made fun of and mocked. Even the other awkward nerdy kids got some action by the time they graduated.

Last edited:
Honestly it's probably pretty high today, maybe 20%.

KHHV truecels are so rare in the real world and most avoid leaving the house all together

Kinda trucel cope bro. Virgin probably yes but KHHV at 20% is a long stretch, I don’t know where you live.
Depends on what age. At 30 it's probably far less than 20%, but at 20 it's likely even more.

Depends on what age. At 30 it's probably far less than 20%, but at 20 it's likely even more.
welcome-to-copenhagen-denmark-on-red-rectangle-street-sign-stamp-2GBJ8KE.jpg

Even just a decade ago being a virgin at 30 was considered outrageous, but in the last years there've been so many anecdotes of 30+ virgins (and far more of 20+ virgins) on cuckit and other social media. It's not an extreme minority anymore.

guess i'm part of that 2%