Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the real cause of a long philtrum?

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
Iam not talking about srs facial deformations with special snydroms. Just a long miface?

Low pre-natal test.

VincentVanCope said:
Low pre-natal test.

So, iam high t mogging machine then? lul ( 11 mm checking in)

Who cares about the cause if you can't change the effect?

QuantumDummy said:
Who cares about the cause if you can't change the effect?

Because iam curious, iam the only one in my family who has  a short philtrum.

DestroyedLife said:

What about grandparents? or other distant relatives?

DestroyedLife said:

I know you're curious, that's why you asked the question.

You're better off looking for ways to fix your short philtrum, instead of looking for reasons as to why you have it.

ArtoriasWolf said:
What about grandparents? or other distant relatives?

I just know that my grandma´s had both a long philtrum. Idk about my granddad´s since theyr´e dead as i was born.

QuantumDummy said:

You're better off looking for ways to fix your short philtrum, instead of looking for reasons as to why you have it.

Ideal range is btw 12-15 mm. Would not be really worth it. Long philtrum is far worse.

DestroyedLife said:
I just know that my grandma´s had both a long philtrum. Idk about my granddad´s since theyr´e dead as i was born.

My grandma has an overbite like me, my parents did not.

DestroyedLife said:

Ideal range is btw 12-15 mm. Would not be really worth it. Long philtrum is far worse.

Mine is pretty short.

Long philtrums looks weird as fuck, lol.

ArtoriasWolf said:
My grandma has an overbite like me, my parents did not.

You luck must be awful to inherit something shitty from your grandmother. I have the some shit luck.

Stanx22 said:
You luck must be awful to inherit something shitty from your grandmother. I have the some shit luck.

I do have bad luck. I cried after she told me about it (pathetic I know) she even apologised for it, not because I was sad she didn't know and I held back the tears, that part happened later.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I do have bad luck. I cried after she told me about it (pathetic I know) she even apologised for it, not because I was sad she didn't know and I held back the tears, that part happened later.

I inherited every shitty thing from my family tree. And it's okay to cry.

Lol its over for me 20mm checking in

QuantumDummy said:
DestroyedLife said:
Because iam curious, iam the only one in my family who has a short philtrum.
“Fixing short philtrum”

LMAO.