Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what is the purpose of sex?

Screenshot 2024 01 16 135330

Abortion for foids
GDfcSCkbAAAWWBV

then pay attention stay focused up continue to dedicate time
nigga i am too retarded.

can I just have like 5% of whatever you earn in exchange for all the psychward advice I gave you?

what advice?
the stuff that I said that one time

just please give me money nigga I am a crypto expert and can double whatever you give me

just please give me money nigga I am a crypto expert and can double whatever you give me
bro youre just making up stuff but my advice is dont give yourself limiting beliefs " give a man fish and he will have it for one day teach him to fish he will have the knowledge and skills to never go hungry" you have to earn it yourself become 1% better everyday also you can fix your brain read this website its a hidden gem https://pills.gg/ and also i am getting into self improvement so by next month i will have knowledge of investing

you need a concise, coherent and detailed plan to get rich also read books on money they help you build the mindset of a winner and also build good atomic habits learn how to be charismatic and do good in social places so you can thrive in any environment build a superhuman body and mind

Normally to reproduce but now it's a fun activity.