Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is the purpose of Greta?

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
In short, is to show us how absolutely worthless we are...

I am not referring to the autistic girl Greta, but to Greta as a manifestation of a broader phenomenon. What phenomenon?

The phenomenon of mocking and disrespecting the foundations of the society, mainly, western society, that was built by men and men’s sacrifice. She is yelling and vomiting pure soy BS on scientists, engineers, economists, and everything masculine. It's a disgrace to all the sacrifice and effort of men, thanks to which she enjoys the highest standard of living in the world.

Her purpose is to show men how worthless they are in the femoid led world. The men are literally led by autistic dumbass children that know nothing and did nothing besides yealing BS at men. But the main target audience is not the UN officials but the young men who have the potential but instead will be totally wasted in the name of soy world.

The future is ruled by dumbass children that serve as a facade for the oligarchy that really rules the world. and all they want is to exploit and mock you.
What a shithole world :(

I don't give a fuck about that worthless cunt

I never understood why Greta look a Russian boy with long hair to me.

can't stand this little brat, but I think she is just a puppet and i also think she will cause no end of harm.

To be a face to their agenda.If asia has taught us anything,It's that cuteness sells.