Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the point?

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★★★
we are all gonna die anyways so why cant we all just have empathy for each other and why cant we all just love each other i find all this hate pointless when we will probably cease to exist today, tomorrow, next and so on. as for me im going to do my best to be a good fellow human and help those in need and spread love and kindess. its just all pointless. live your life to the fullest and spread kindness. trust me it will have a big impact on other people and the next generation. i love you my brothers

Agreed if you're talking about this forum alone, but I will never have empathy or show kindness towards foids and normfags

Probably because we’re tribal chimps at core and jockeying for dominance is so deeply ingrained in our DNA we can’t help but try and destroy eachother whenever we smell the proverbial blood in the water.

View: https://youtu.be/kpEDSvaP_-8?si=i9yfScREJteApjLQ

"Leave the monkeys, Take up your cross and walk with Me"
jesus GIF