Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the point of the scientific blackpill if normies won't accept it?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
it seems normies are too close minded

Normies are indeed close minded.
But the Blackpill doesn't need an excuse to exist, it is simply a collection of hard-to-swallow truths that people consciously or unconsciously prefer not to see.
If any thing being a bluepilled normie has no point.

They will never accept a theory that shatters their perfect world view. They are happy in their own delusional Utopian land where women care about personality and not looks. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Truth doesn't need an excuse to exist, it just does. Normies don't want to hear it because it would hurt their privilege, but they can't oppress it forever

They will never accept a theory that shatters their perfect world view. They are happy in their own delusional Utopian land where women care about personality and not looks. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Normies don't accept anything. They're the same stupid fuckers who won't wear masks, think vaccines cause autism, and that a man in the sky created us 6,000 years ago.

The reason is intellectual integrity. Its to prove that we aren't talking out of our asses.
high iq

this actually is the best reason

the fact is we need something to back us up

thank you for this

Normies don't accept anything. They're the same stupid fuckers who won't wear masks, think vaccines cause autism, and that a man in the sky created us 6,000 years ago.
Believe me,those man who you consider feeble minded because they believe in god,know much more about the world then the entirety of oxford combined.

it seems normies are too close minded
the normies will never give two shits about the blackpill until they all have been fucked by chads.Only then we might see the normies do something about society.

Normies are indeed close minded.
But the Blackpill doesn't need an excuse to exist, it is simply a collection of hard-to-swallow truths that people consciously or unconsciously prefer not to see.
If any thing being a bluepilled normie has no point.
Most men accept the heightpill is true

Normies are aware of blackpill,they are just too stupid to apply it to their lives

Believe me,those man who you consider feeble minded because they believe in god,know much more about the world then the entirety of oxford combined.

if you say so

Most men accept the heightpill is true
yeah, even most normies accept it, but the heightpill is like 1% of the whole blackpill. So nomies have a lot of job to do LOL

Unironically got my dad and one of my uncles to accept 60-80% of the more watered down blackpills when we were talking about whether young males were disaffected or not (high suicide, sexlessness, brutal competition on dating sites, etc). I avoided normie-unfriendly terms and pretended to be surprised at data I was looking up on my phone (that I had seen before and knew where to get it because I'm a no-life inkwell in actuality).

Because they hold on to the bluepilled cope that “there’s someone out there for everyone bro”

Jfl true

Show them they're wrong. People don't accept things like that but deep down they know it's the truth.

Other way around. They encourage masks, don’t believe vaccines cause autism and are irreligious