Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the point of the 'nofap' ?

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
★★★
It's make you more frustrate and more vulnerable agains't women so why somes incels here do this activity ? Nobody has ever proven that this practice is really beneficial for you, it does not really give you energy, it is just a placebo effect because after ejaculation you are relaxed, it's not give you confidence, again it's a placebo effect, so why do the 'nofap' challenge ?

only benefit that nofap has is that your testosterone peaks after 7 days of not fapping, so whatever "effects" people feel will be in between 1 and 7 days of nofap. Anything after 7 days is cope.

I want to be asexual
I like to imagine that after enduring enough time, I'll start losing libido (flatline)

You are not entitled to sex why do you continue the sexual act.

To not allow your urges to rule you, especially important for an incel, as you'll never totally satisfy them anyway.

Honestly, nofap gets me so distracted that I can't completely stop fapping:feelsbadman: