Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is the point of sex education if only 20% of males have sex?

Sex education is the biggest cope ever. Why would we need a sex education? Which animal species is teaching sex to each other? Sex is simple. Just get hard and put your penis inside of a foid's vagina. We don't need education for our instincts.

Sex education is the biggest cope ever. Why would we need a sex education? Which animal species is teaching sex to each other? Sex is simple. Just get hard and put your penis inside of a foid's vagina. We don't need education for our instincts.
It would be better if practical sex education is obligatory for all:ahegao:

It would be better if practical sex education is obligatory for all:ahegao:
Sex ed is created by incels in denial. Big dicked man does not need an education to satisfy a foid.

they educate you to be a cuck

we need rape education, in Minecraft of course

It's supposed to be about "Safe sex" aka more virtue signalling. It's no different than when christcucks would hold abstinence rallies and pass out purity promise rings. :feelshaha:

Sex Ed classes should teach the blackpill.

"All young men, stand up from your seats. Take a look around you. Only 20% of you will actually be desireable to women. The rest of you are genetic dead ends."

So future scientist incels can make proper dildos and tampons and shit

nts can fuck instictually anyways, only egghead aspie dicklets need to read books for sex

"All young men, stand up from your seats. Take a look around you. Only 20% of you will actually be desireable to women. The rest of you are genetic dead ends."
:feelskek:
Kinda like that class in which the professor explained the ricecel how much more he would need to earn to compete against his white counterpart in front of the class

Kinda like that class in which the professor explained the ricecel how much more he would need to earn to compete against his white counterpart in front of the class
Yep, exactly like that. Sex-Ed teachers should compare subhuman ethnic manlets to tall white chads and explain how one will be virgin until 30 while the other will drown in pussy.

"80% of you, class is over you may go home now."

They want to try to make people more promiscuous and degenerate. It's for the foids and chads. But incels are forced to watch so they know what they're missing out on

I remember in school when they would talk about sex and shit I would just laugh because I knew I would never have it. Well, I ended up having it with prostitutes. But you get the idea.