Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Is The Point Of LDAR?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If you are on this earth and don't want to kill yourself then you should try and improve your looks and quality of life. Just because my life sucks now doesn't mean it will be worse in the future. If you really gave up on life you would be dead already. I do LDAR sometimes but not all the time I don't see the point of it. Society wants us to give up on life and hopefully kill ourselves I will not give in to them no mater what.

No, society wants you to be a mindless wageslave.

No point, but we have no other choice. It's either rope or cope and many of us have many reasons to not rope, so we are left with coping for life.

LDAR is not a choice.

ldar is the best you dont have to interact with anyone and you can do whatever you want

ldar is the best you dont have to interact with anyone and you can do whatever you want

After you have done it for 5+ years you get sick of it but you still can't escape.

LDAR is the most comfortable state because there is no chance to fail at it

I can tell you're not actually bad looking from this post. "Just improve your looks and quality of life"

totally agree.

images

cause i don't want to give back to anyone

Not everything has a "point", dipshit. Mindless effort toward self-improvement is the calling card of failure. If you need to try try try, it means you never had the talent necessary in the first place. LDAR is to accept your place in the universe.