Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Is The Point Of Knowing About Lookism?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Ok, so you're an ugly guy. You were born ugly and you will die ugly. What are you gonna do about it? Most of you guys have not even had surgeries to help your face and you claim that you don't have the money to pay for it anyway. You spend your time studying looks theory and then coming to a forum to discuss lookism to a bunch of people who already know lookism exists. The best thing you can do is try to spread awareness on the looks issue as much as you can. I know you will make excuses saying that it won't change anything but at least try to help to wake up men to the idea that it's your "looks" that are the problem not "game" or "confidence".

NeverSubmit said:
Ok, so you're an ugly guy. You were born ugly and you will die ugly. What are you gonna do about it? Most of you guys have not even had surgeries to help your face and you claim that you don't have the money to pay for it anyway. You spend your time studying looks theory and then coming to a forum to discuss lookism to a bunch of people who already know lookism exists. The best thing you can do is try to spread awareness on the looks issue as much as you can. I know you will make excuses saying that it won't change anything but at least try to help to wake up men to the idea that it's your "looks" that are the problem not "game" or "confidence".

It gives you sui fuel while you rot, I guess.

AscendedNormie said:
It gives you sui fuel while you rot, I guess.
The sui fuel is a meme most won't kill themselves or go ER

most of them are normies, they will brush you aside

saddupbro said:
most of them are normies, they will brush you aside
Just because they are normies doesn't mean they can't change. They need a reality check

NeverSubmit said:
Just because they are normies doesn't mean they can't change. They need a reality check

We're the ones who had a reality check because we were born ugly and they weren't. 

The day they'll have a reality check is the day they get permanently disfigured.  :cowboy:

saddupbro said:
We're the ones who had a reality check because we were born ugly and they weren't. 

The day they'll have a reality check is the day they get permanently disfigured.  :cowboy:
There are tons of ugly blue pillers you don't see this?

NeverSubmit said:
There are tons of ugly blue pillers you don't see this?

Many are ugly but still good enough.

For those incels in denial, they wanna stay blue-pilled, wake up in their beds and believe whatever they want to believe.

Because to be red-pilled would be to sui.

d509b549f4275f55d8d952bae5326fc0--the-matrix-pay-attention.jpg

I wonder if lookism one day would be joined into sjw programs along racism, homophobia and fat-shaming

NeverSubmit said:
Spreading awareness about lookism doesn't work because you can't change people's instincts and convincing someone that it's their looks and not "game" that's the problem is very hard simply because the idea that people judge your attractiveness based on your looks is seen as stupid by most people, besides, you'd be told to man up if you're male and you complain about physical appearance in any way so why bother?
I don't have to go around telling people that looks are important because they won't listen to me.

Akarin said:
I wonder if lookism one day would be joined into sjw programs along racism, homophobia and fat-shaming
SJW will never support it because it doesn't support their male hating narrative

Juxtaposition6 said:
Spreading awareness about lookism doesn't work because you can't change people's instincts and convincing someone that it's their looks and not "game" that's the problem is very hard simply because the idea that people judge your attractiveness based on your looks is seen as stupid by most people, besides, you'd be told to man up if you're male and you complain about physical appearance in any way so why bother?
I don't have to go around telling people that looks are important because they won't listen to me.
I know that women will never accept the looks issue but a guy like myself was not always aware of lookism not until I found some of the content online. The more exposure the looks issue is given the better. Had I not stumbled across this I would have still thought that I was a good looking guy.

NeverSubmit said:
SJW will never support it because it doesn't support their male hating narrative

I know that women will never accept the looks issue but a guy like myself was not always aware of lookism not until I found some of the content online. The more exposure the looks issue is given the better. Had I not stumbled across this I would have still thought that I was a good looking guy.

Same, i found about this stuff on my own, through life experiences and curiosity, nobody told me about it, i had even denied it at some point in my life but i suppose trying to give awareness to the subject wouldn't hurt even if it seems futile to me.

NeverSubmit said:

SJWs are the greatest supporters of female injustice against male justice.

If you can looksmax do it
Lose weight,get tonned,get some minor make up is about as what you can do as a guy

you can rationalize your situation

knowing why people have treated you like garbage your whole life is a good reason. before I came here I always thought that it was because of my personality, and now I know the truth.