Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what is the point of existence when ur ugly?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
life is so fucking cruel to ugly males. all we do is cope with our addictions and vices until we rot in the ground.

This is pretty much my life now and has been for.. well.. my whole life but its just been so fucking hard as ive gotten older. I miss the days when i was 17/18, i wasnt that much of a sack of shit like i am now. I was still sorta depressed, but i was bluepilled so my fantasy reality was shielding true reality

its been 7 years since then, and as mentioned, still ugly, receding hairline etc. I was skinny, a healthy weight years ago, in sort of good shape and no that wasnt good enough for existence or for females liking me as it is all about face. Now im still the above, but skinnyfat and i hate it. The stress of existence, life in general makes me binge eat and drink hard that it just makes me look even shitter

I dont know how im supposed to keep going sometimes. I work my shitty job then i just come home bored and angry at the world because im ugly.

And when im home alone i will drink myself until a stupor because i cant cope with the isolation.

To any inceltears reading this, insult me, do whatever you guys do on your little circlejerk forum because words do not hurt me, by screenshotting this post you will just be proving that your subreddit is nothing more but a virgin hating cesspool.

my ranting and raving here is what im sure many incels can relate to and agree with. This is our reality. We dont like being "misogynist" and angry, well i certainly dont, its just my reaction to being treated like garbage by people and women as well over the years ( eg bullying). Its pathetic that there was only one female who was actually truly nice to me at school, and whats even more pathetic?

I craved that attention i got, even if small (which it pretty much was) i crushed hard on her. She was the only one who saw past my looks and saw there was a human being there. I know this sounds simpy/ cucky but it happened and its pathetic thats the only female attention ive really ever got. It was probably virtue signalling anyway since shes engaged to chad now.

Ive put myself out there on online dating for years, messaging women etc. ive gotten insulted by women for my ugly face, that was only a few times but it still hurt. Most women just ignore my messages. I hardly ever get a reply, but if i do the convo goes dead the same day or i get ghosted after a few days of messaging.

I dont know why im even bothering with this post, because its just meaningless text on the internet that no one gives a shit about because society does not give a shit about mens problems, especially ugly mens problems

Last edited:
stop drinking, do other things. IT doesnt care they want you gone or the foids want your money.

stop drinking, do other things. IT doesnt care they want you gone or the foids want your money.
telling someone whos drunk to stop drinking is like telling normies to stop having sex while chad is fucking the whores brains out

On some level even those who have girlfriends and normal lives, it all pretty much meaningless. So you have to define what you want, to define your own adventure/quest.

If you somehow get really into something you won't think about drinking and find yourself doing it less and less. Ideally if you could drink sometimes, but not all the time, but for a lot of people with alcohol thats not possible. In which case I recommend drinking wine or something like that, that isn't dangerous for your liver over time.

Not like I am a good example of any of this. I get home from work and bored and surf the internet pointlessly and smoke cigars mainly out of boredom. Or sleep too much.

For getting in shape not like I am great example here either. But I do know from past experiences, what you have to do is start small, and very, very gradually add volume and difficulty. Even though your ego and enthusiasm will have you adding too much too fast.

Do you have any innate outstanding strengths of your mind.

On some level even those who have girlfriends and normal lives, it all pretty much meaningless. So you have to define what you want, to define your own adventure/quest.

If you somehow get really into something you won't think about drinking and find yourself doing it less and less. Ideally if you could drink sometimes, but not all the time, but for a lot of people with alcohol thats not possible. In which case I recommend drinking wine or something like that, that isn't dangerous for your liver over time.

Not like I am a good example of any of this. I get home from work and bored and surf the internet pointlessly and smoke cigars mainly out of boredom. Or sleep too much.

For getting in shape not like I am great example here either. But I do know from past experiences, what you have to do is start small, and very, very gradually add volume and difficulty. Even though your ego and enthusiasm will have you adding too much too fast.

Do you have any innate outstanding strengths of your mind.
I know life is meaningless in general, thats just straight up boring nihilism. That wasnt my point. i was leaning towards that life as an ugly male is just not worth living. unfortunately, i cant do anything about it because our bullshit evolutionary will to live kicks in

I know life is meaningless in general, thats just straight up boring nihilism. That wasnt my point. i was leaning towards that life as an ugly male is just not worth living. unfortunately, i cant do anything about it because our bullshit evolutionary will to live kicks in

I think for a lot of men, their natural personality and the strongest drives of their life, its not really worth living as an incel tier guy. Even low-tier normies who want to mog other men at normie things, they are sad that they cannot do that because of genetics.

Other men feel intense shame at not having a girlfriend, and what other people think of them, aka seeing them as a failure or a success, is their main motivation in life.

I could criticize that way of thinking, but honestly its just their natural personality its not like they can do anything about it.

This is one of the biggest extenstial crises prompted by inceldom tbh
We are no longer given a life script or motivation for a life you spend with one woman is no longer realistic. We are forced to choose our own adventure and have to constantly go through introspection and copes like self improvement to find some kind of meaning in life devoid of women.

If we had definitive proof reincarnation was real I'd rope right now tbh. If it feels like life as an incel is one purely of Survival, and just surviving isn't living at all

Last edited:
We are no longer given a life script or motivation for a life you spend with one woman is no longer realistic. We are forced to choose our own adventure and have to constantly go through introspection and copes like self improvement to find some kind of meaning in life devoid of women.

I feel the same
I dont know what to do. My life literally feels like a living nightmare

Idk too, many copes like drinking n smoking don't have lasting effects n only serve to make one feel more shittier

Ouch, nuclear blackpill. If it wasn't for the blue pill .co would have millions of members and suicide rates would skyrocket

I think the consensus answer is that there is no point if you’re ugly really

Getting saved and going to heaven, where none of that will matter. Also, great avi.

What is the point of living at all even if you are Chad? Compared incels chad gets sex and pleasure, but we can just do drugs and feel million times better.
Family is cope because women will cheat and make you raise the milkman's kid.