Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the point of doing anything when everything is meaningless to an Incel?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Everything we do is ultimately Vainity.
We will have no Children, Some of us like me, do not even have family or friends.

Our Jobs are the only things keeping us out of bed.
And some of us don't even have that.

I mean it depends on your values. If you believe nothing is worthwhile and you're just you and you're independent then nothing would be meaningful because you end with your death. If you think there's a higher power then praising the higher power is the meaning then thats the meaning, if you believe in a cause then thats your meaning.

I mean everything is vanity if you wanna generalize it. Children are vanity because it gives you power over said children and its an achievement done by you. This wouldn't be an incel problem but a world problem, but there's no solution to the world problem that everything is for vanity because that's human nature.

Life isn't meaningful for anyone. At least it shouldn't be. There is no meaning to anything we do ultimately. But we keep on living right? If you know life is pointless why not just kill yourself? I guarantee you won't despite that knowledge.

if you don't want to do anything, then don't.

Don't work and not be able to afford a car, home, or basic luxuries. Just go homeless and sleep on the streets and do nothing.

See how well that works out for you as a human.

The best thing you can do in life is to do what makes you happy and stop caring about what other people think about it. Basically cope.

Last edited:
Everything we do is ultimately Vainity.
We will have no Children, Some of us like me, do not even have family or friends.

Our Jobs are the only things keeping us out of bed.
And some of us don't even have that.
Even if u end up betabuxxing and have children you will still look incel tier thus no one will validate and respect you

I have nothing, no fam, no frieds, no job, no love, no support. Soon kicked out of the house. A true textbook hikkikomori.