Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is the point in living?

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
Abused a child, bullied throughout school, never had any friends - spent all my formative years like this which completely fucked up my development and social skills. I'm short, ugly, I have autism and crippling depression so bad that most days I wake up having a panic attack and just cry in bed for hours before finally slithering out and ever since I was 6 (I'm 31 now) I have spent my entire life sitting in my room by myself watching movies or staring at a computer screen. Whenever I try to make it in the real world, get a job etc, I always fail no matter how hard I try because I'm completely fucked up because of my barren childhood and life so far. I can't even go outside because I have panic attacks and I just want to fucking hang myself when I see people half my age having friends and girlfriends and shit.

Nobody has ever cared because I'm an ugly male. People rush to help fucked up women, but not fucked up men. None of this shit is my fault. To the contrary, most people mercilessly bullied me at school to increase their own social value, and those bullies never had any problem having girlfriends and boyfriends. But yeah lol personality bro just have a good personality lol just bully unlucky people into lifelong depression and isolation lol that's a good personality lol that worked for me hehe

But IT bullies say "lol bro just lower standards bro just be confident"

SMD

Last edited:
to make normies feel better about themselves, dont let them fool you, they enjoy watching us suffer

to make normies feel better about themselves, dont let them fool you, they enjoy watching us suffer
They're such fucking hypocrites. Women say "just have a good personality tehe that's all that matters" yet they all dated and had sex with bullies in high school and are now in LTRs with people who used to bully. "oh lol he doesn't ruin peoples' lives by bullying any more lol, that's in the past lol you need to grow up and forgive lol".

LET ME OUT OF THIS HELL

Are you at least getting autismbux?

bullies deserve death

Normie manlets are the worst bullies in my experience.

I'm just fucking sick of being alone all the time. I just want some human contact. I want to be able to go to a coffee shop and read a book without having fucking anxiety attacks and depression attacks everywhere I go. I want to be able to walk to McDonalds with somebody, talk to them about my day and eat some food with them. That's all I want. I don't want a fucking 1111/10 Stacy ultramodel virgin gf. I just want some fucking friends, some human contact, but I'm not allowed because I'm a genetic fucking failure. I'm so fucking upset and literally nobody cares.

I'm just fucking sick of being alone all the time. I just want some human contact. I want to be able to go to a coffee shop and read a book without having fucking anxiety attacks and depression attacks everywhere I go. I want to be able to walk to McDonalds with somebody, talk to them about my day and eat some food with them. That's all I want. I don't want a fucking 1111/10 Stacy ultramodel virgin gf. I just want some fucking friends, some human contact, but I'm not allowed because I'm a genetic fucking failure. I'm so fucking upset and literally nobody cares.

We have a lot in common. But as you know guys like us are not even in the game, our status and worth to the opposite sex is literally negative.

Incel Tears are bullies. They have identified the most miserable, isolated and lonely men in the world and they spend all their time bullying us. I hate the lies the invent "hurhur they're incel because they have suuucchhhh higgh standards lol (so what if all my bfs look like prime dolf lundgren??? that's a coincidence!!!"
We have a lot in common. But as you know guys like us are not even in the game, our status and worth to the opposite sex is literally negative.
Exactly. I know people say "it's not over, it never even started" but it's true. Our fates were sealed when the sperm met the egg.

Abused a child, bullied throughout school, never had any friends - spent all my formative years like this which completely fucked up my development and social skills. I'm short, ugly, I have autism and crippling depression so bad that most days I wake up having a panic attack and just cry in bed for hours before finally slithering out and ever since I was 6 (I'm 31 now) I have spent my entire life sitting in my room by myself watching movies or staring at a computer screen. Whenever I try to make it in the real world, get a job etc, I always fail no matter how hard I try because I'm completely fucked up because of my barren childhood and life so far. I can't even go outside because I have panic attacks and I just want to fucking hang myself when I see people half my age having friends and girlfriends and shit.

Nobody has ever cared because I'm an ugly male. People rush to help fucked up women, but not fucked up men. None of this shit is my fault. To the contrary, most people mercilessly bullied me at school to increase their own social value, and those bullies never had any problem having girlfriends and boyfriends. But yeah lol personality bro just have a good personality lol just bully unlucky people into lifelong depression and isolation lol that's a good personality lol that worked for me hehe

But IT bullies say "lol bro just lower standards bro just be confident"

SMD
Create a hobby that gives you motivation and keeps you isolated at the same time.
Give the middle finger to the rest of the world, and enjoy yourself.
Like i did.

Normie manlets are the worst bullies in my experience.
They should be easy to beat down.

Incel Tears are bullies. They have identified the most miserable, isolated and lonely men in the world and they spend all their time bullying us. I hate the lies the invent "hurhur they're incel because they have suuucchhhh higgh standards lol (so what if all my bfs look like prime dolf lundgren??? that's a coincidence!!!"
They just project that they are subhumans on us tbh. No one should take them seriously.

It's usually small groups (3-5 scums). Too risky for a clumsy lanklet.
Even if you do put the beatdown on them, everybody will gang up on you because you're ugly and it's a case of the "bad guy winning" in their tiny little normie minds.

There is no point in living for people like us.

get the buxxx and shit at society you doing right just see how funny is all you can die in fun

free hobies , get some natural help for panik attak to reduce it u can have fun then rope

you are not alone we are legion

get the buxxx and shit at society you doing right just see how funny is all you can die in fun

free hobies , get some natural help for panik attak to reduce it u can have fun then rope

you are not alone we are legion
This thread is basically the most support I've had in months. I'm genuinely grateful to be able to connect with you guys, even if it's over the internet.

Keep trying to get a job so you can be around regular people.You just have to keep applying and eventually you will get one. Some companies won't even interview you, they will just give it to you. If you are having trouble go to a staffing agency. If that doesn't work you can always do volunteer work. Do you have supportive parents? Maybe they can buy you a therapist? Therapy is usually bullshit for mental health but it could help to have some support.