Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the point in hating cels?

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
Normies will go as far as making communities dedicated to hating cels for little apparent reason. This hatred towards dejected virgins and ugly people seems rather unwarranted, it’s literally something I will never understand. Are cels the only people with morality? First thought when it comes to thinking of absolutely dejected people should be sympathy you’d think

I can understand it’s because we are ugly, but even then wouldn’t it apply just to a lesser degree?

I genuinely don’t understand hatred towards cels at all

They want us to stop complaining so they could roleplay victims and so we would pay taxes and pay their meals between chad fuck sessions, raise their kids and listen to their bullshit venting because chad sure doesn't want it.

They want to keep gaslighting themselves that betabuxxing/cuckolding is a normal thing and since incels deny it they want us gone.

Incel pride worldwide​

I think it's most often deeply insecure people that know we're right, desperately trying to convince themselves otherwise. Places like inceltears consist primarily of bluepilled incels that are in a constant struggle against reality, doing everything they can to try distance themselves from us. This usually involves constantly criticizing blackpilled incels in order to feel like they're not one of us.

These people are very insecure, and bigger losers than we are, which is the ironic part :feelskek:

They hate us because they ain't us

They just hate anything that isn't "normal". They don't even think why they're doing it, it's just "he different = he bad" ape-tier thinking. Sometimes it's to impress foids too.

They just need scapegoats.

No one will defend us anyway so we're the ideal scapegoats for anything wrong for them.