Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the perfect job for an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
One where u b working either on your own or somewhere w no females and u only have to do barely social interaction n all dst

Night shift warehouse tbh

for me its music production/sound design, you can do it mostly on your own and avoid foids as much as possible

developer or anything like that, majority of unconscious incels are there

Head Medical Reseacher

Basically anything that allows you to work at home.

wildlife photographer

Security guard (On night shift),plane pilot,truck driver or anything photography releated (As long as you dont work in a massive liberal media outlet)

Engineercels here?

i'd love to be a night security guard, i'm a codercel but i still have to interact with people in meetings and whatever, sad shit man

i'd love to be a night security guard, i'm a codercel but i still have to interact with people in meetings and whatever, sad shit man

Night security guard here, we should switch jobs I don't want to be poor.

For real though, Security guard @ night shift is the best job an incel could have if money wasn't an issue.
At my worksite I'd be in this building alone for 6/8 hours of my shift, and even when there are people here you don't really have to talk to them unless something's broken or they need a certain door held.
I get paid to browse the internet basically.

One where u b working either on your own or somewhere w no females and u only have to do barely social interaction n all dst
If you have low IQ/if you don't want to put in too much mental effort: night watchman, fuel station attendant

If you have (above) average average IQ and don't mind physical labour/more effort: electrician, plumber

If you have a very high IQ and don't mind the fact that you will only have mental labour: STEM (mostly informatics)

Long haul truck driver.

If you have low IQ/if you don't want to put in too much mental effort: night watchman, fuel station attendant

If you have (above) average average IQ and don't mind physical labour/more effort: electrician, plumber

If you have a very high IQ and don't mind the fact that you will only have mental labour: STEM (mostly informatics)
Yeh hopefully im an electrician when im older.

The ideal scenario is that I b a work at home freelance job like graphic designing from home that kinda ting

Is it a good job for an ugly male?

I make good money and I love my job. If I can't feel happy seeing happy couples in the streets, I at least feel happy opening my bank account.

Forester in very remote areas. Montana, Northern Canada. Stuff like that. You can Ted K.-maxx and actually get money for it.

Lol, the reason why STEM isn't attractive to women is b/c Chads don't do it. Why go through the hardship when you can get everything out of society just by existing?

HENTAI ANIMATOR