Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the perfect height for a man?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
We all know foids want the tallest guys but what would be the perfect height. At what height would you consider a man to be unmoggable? Would it be 6'5 or is even that too small for women nowadays?

50 feet tall

Last edited:
there shouldn't be a perfect height, in a perfect world.

But if you have a good face 6 feet is plenty. I've seen people in my college I used to go to (studying at online only college for years now), bf was around 5'9" (but chad) and gf was around 5'3" (stacy)

It's not a constant. It's +1 inch every year starting from 6' in 2020.

so if you are a MTN, then 6'2"+

if you are htn, 6'1

chad, 5'9" (or even 5'8" chad -- 5 foot gf)

We all know foids want the tallest guys but what would be the perfect height. At what height would you consider a man to be unmoggable? Would it be 6'5 or is even that too small for women nowadays?
6’2 to 6’4 all the benefits with no downsides

Probably 195-200cm and still having decent face and build, above that they all looks like special need people.

It's true 6'4" or 6'5". Taller is still better to women but then you really start to struggle with the world

there shouldn't be a perfect height, in a perfect world.

But if you have a good face 6 feet is plenty. I've seen people in my college I used to go to (studying at online only college for years now), bf was around 5'9" (but chad) and gf was around 5'3" (stacy)
No chad is 5"9,atleast 6"5 to be chad, he would be considered MTN

I consider 6'4 to be the ideal height
I wish I had that height. Do you think 3 inch shoelifts would help me go from 5'10 to 6'1? Or would they be too obvious?

It's true 6'4" or 6'5". Taller is still better to women but then you really start to struggle with the world
and filling out your frame takes a lot longer. Any problems ultratallfags have is nowhere close to manlets thougu

5'7". Girl can overtake him [pre conceived manlet] and is indifferent to being bossed around.

I wish I had that height. Do you think 3 inch shoelifts would help me go from 5'10 to 6'1? Or would they be too obvious?
I wouldn't cope with shoe lifts imo I would feel fake since it's not real height

I wouldn't cope with shoe lifts imo I would feel fake since it's not real height
Real or not I don't give a shit. If I can ascend just because a foid is impressed by my height then so be it. All I want is to breed and ascend

Charts differ, looks like 6'3" 6'5" are roughly ideal (according to women). Frame and face certainly move that up and down.

6'5 is the best size according to Gen Z girls

With next generation being taller than before generation probably 7 ft