Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the perceived cost of inceldom ?

How much money would it take for you to not care so much about your inceldom ?

• No amount of money can either make up for inceldom

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • $10,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1,000,000

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • $10,000,000

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • $100,000,000 or more

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I was just wondering this, so here we go.

See the poll.

PS. Damn. Spelling error in the first poll answer. Can't fix it. Mods, please ??

Last edited:
Your entire life (and possibly afterlife as well)

ngl for $10,000,000 I would accept my fate

If I got a billion dollars it wouldn’t be so bad. I could have the best of what the world has to offer. Whether or not it will make up for my inceldom(probably won’t) but I would be happy to have a billion dollars. The copes I can have will be really good.

Honestly 200k and I'm fine

No money can make up for lost opportunity

No money can make up for lost opportunity
This. Money can't buy love. Only genes can and maybe a tiny bit of where you're born and raised. You can buy fake affection but nothing replaces the true desire you give others as an attractive and likeable person.

The real cost depends on the cause. For surgery to fix your face, we're talking tens or hundreds of thousands. For body issues, that's millions. Mental things, probably cheaper but harder to fix because the current cures are fucked up. Still in the ten thousands though. Maybe a billion dollar cure will save you if you discover it, but your inceldom makes you unlikely to ever set foot in a lab - no matter how good you are, people will be off put and not want to work with you or fund your research even with the best intentions.

I could firm it for 10 mill. Still sucks tho

on one hand I don't care that much about materialistic things and mainly desire emotional/social fulfillment. but on the other hand an incel billionaire would still have a way better life than most people. hard to say

on one hand I don't care that much about materialistic things and mainly desire emotional/social fulfillment. but on the other hand an incel billionaire would still have a way better life than most people. hard to say
I’m sure that an incel billionaire has a better life than most normies. But there isn’t really a clear answer

Technology is the impetus for societal changes allowing inceldom. These changes include: the sexual revolution, mass media, chemicals in water and food, consumerism, decline of traditional virtues, and societal stratification. Don't let any woke roastie psychologist tell you otherwise, we are the bitter harvest of a dying bloom.

I would like a lot of money yes i would

I would pay a ton of money to go from a 1 in terms of looks to a 4-5/10. Once I got to a 4-5/10 though, I'd be content and wouldn't pay a lot to go from a 4-5/10 to a 9/10
I would pay a ton of money to go from a 1 in terms of looks to a 4-5/10. Once I got to a 4-5/10 though, I'd be content and wouldn't pay a lot to go from a 4-5/10 to a 9/10

that's because a 4-5/10 in my case would have gotten me most everything I want. I see my 4-5/10 colleagues and they are perfectly happy with wives, kids, etc. I'd take that and be happy. But at 1/10 that wasn't an option for me.

@PPEcel @BlkPillPres @IncelKing thoughts? For me it would be 10 milloion plus

With 10 million or more i would hire scientists to attempt to create catgirls :feelzez:

Same, 10 million, anything more is icing on the cake, but I wouldn't give a fuck if I had 10 million, could retire and start doing whatever the hell I want

$7 million would probably be good for me

Anyone who would turn down $100M is just delusional lol, what the hell are you smoking, do you fuckers realize how hard it is to spend $100M if you don't insist on showing off on Instagram like an attnfag?

Being Chad and not-being-incel are extremely different things.

I would take being Chad anyday before any amount of money. But if I have to choose between being normie or incellionaire, I'll go with the latter.

Money won't buy you love or the lost time, but it will at least make your life much more bearable.

No amount of money.

I could firm it for 10 mill. Still sucks tho
Same, 10 million, anything more is icing on the cake, but I wouldn't give a fuck if I had 10 million, could retire and start doing whatever the hell I want

I was going to say a flat 5 million dollars but apparently inflation has made that not enough.

In all seriousness, 5 to 10 million dollars is enough to afford to live secluded by yourself and have very little contact with others while not needing to work or save for retirement, so probably that amount.

My Inceldom was free!

true, 10 million is the magic number. If i had that amount, i could stop working immediately and live out the rest of my life in comfort, luxury and peace of mind.

true, 10 million is the magic number. If i had that amount, i could stop working immediately and live out the rest of my life in comfort, luxury and peace of mind.

I would have special food + bitch days based on the role of a dice lol

I'd roll 3 times:
First roll is the kind of food I eat for the entire day
Second roll is the race or type of whore I fuck that day
Third roll is the key sex act I perform on her

This is something I actually plan on doing, no joke, its going to be my little personal fun, my special game lol, maybe I'll add some more rules along the way

How ironic would it be if the first roll is fish and the third roll is to perform oral on her :feelskek:

I already know some guys are thinking - "that's disgusting", not if she's jail bait

You can't put a price tag on human experiences, especially developmental milestones like teen love in high school.

No amount of money in the world makes up for genuine experiences that you never had the chance to live through.