Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the payoff for bluepilled incels?

Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
I'm talking about the fallen brothers over at inceltear and beyond. Many of them mock incels while being cels themselves controlled by their landwhale overlords.

I'm trying to understand the psychology behind their actions. What is their perceived reward in the end?

They're all simply just deluded. They are trying to white knight their way into some pussy, despite there being evidence that doing such an action will not help them in the slightest. You cannot talk people out of being like this until they themselves see the light.

I myself used to be like this when I was younger. I eventually saw the light. Look at me now, an active user in incel spaces for over seven years.

Last edited:
I could cope better if i was bluepilled tbh

It will remain a mystery.

Bluepilled incels = donkey chasing the carrot on the stick. Hamster turning the wheel. Tantalus reaching for the grapes. Sisyphus rolling the rock uphill.

Blackpilled incels = I'm being mistreated by normies due to factors outside my control, such as genetics and accidents of birth. No amount of rock rolling, carrot chasing, grape grasping, wheel turning will ever amount to anything other than the production of resources for the benefit of foids and their offspring.

The blackpill is vastly more painful than the convenient fantasy of the bluepill, the illusion one has control over many of his life's circumstances.

They're all simply just deluded. They are trying to white knight their way into some pussy, despite there being evidence that doing such an action will not help them in the slightest. You cannot talk people out of being like this until they themselves see the light.

I myself used to be like this when I was younger. I eventually saw the light. Look at me now, an active user in incel spaces for over seven years.
High IQ ngl

To feel better about themselves, they know deep down they are all losers. Including all the real women that participate there, every single individual there is a complete and utter Loser so they look for other people to belittle so they can feel good about themselves