Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the only thing keeping you alive now

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
For me it’s waiting for corona to end so I can go seamaxx and if I fail I’m going to end my suffering curious what you guys have

the possibility of going to hell

I havent suied yet

The only thing keeping me alive is oxygen.

Friends. I want to kill myself so fucking hard right now but there are too many people who care for me.

rUNESCAPE MY NIGGA
and alcohol

1. Guilt about my parents' reaction to my death (cucked)
2. The fear of being paralyzed from suicide gone wrong and having life get even worse
3. Lack of intelligence and survival instinct
Friends. I want to kill myself so fucking hard right now but there are too many people who care for me.
My friend count is officially zero. I have an acquaintance from work who is also autistic but no one else. Looks like someone is a larping normie.

Last edited:
haven't gotten around to blowing my brains out yet. need to play ghost of tsushima and cyberpunk 2070 first.

the possibility of going to hell
I think hell might just be a state of mind. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure death is neutral and life can be either better or worse. Willing to discuss this further.

Being too young. I haven't lived life yet I have lots of knowledge to attain I still have ways to cope.

Instincts of survival.

Though i wouldn't call my life as being alive it's more akin to being dead while walking and talking.

The thought of living a bettER life than the one im living At the Moment

So basically you're a slayer in SEA?

So basically you're a slayer in SEA?
no lol never been there it’s the only place where ugly guys have a small chance of ascending GrAYcel

the revolution