Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the one facial falio that cucks the most?

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
Imo recession of the mandible
Recessed maxilla but protruded mandible cucks much less than a recessed chin and jaw

no chin no life

Thats why im rotting at home

View: https://youtu.be/vaaYHaZv9N0?si=a3xryPIHTKLNt44a

Some somehow manage to stay positive or fake being positive i don't know

meals-by-cug-image.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree.:feelsokman:

Mogs me too
Are u being ironic tho?
im not actually if he shaves his head and fix the teerh he mogs me easily. His facial structure is superior to my.

im not actually if he shaves his head and fix the teerh he mogs me easily. His facial structure is superior to my.
YEah same i have non existent facial third

YEah same i have non existent facial third
people will tell you here height can save even face like that jfl. Just look at this fucking guy or better say creature he looks like a cartoon character. Just like me. When you look at faces like ours it is like you dont even look at human at all.

people will tell you here height can save even face like that jfl. Just look at this fucking guy or better say creature he looks like a cartoon character. Just like me. When you look at faces like ours it is like you dont even look at human at all.
Fuck true asf thats what people will be using "subhuman" to describe themselves but theyre just unattractive but they look human I literally dont even look human I look like a rat cause of my non existent lower third