Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is the most unfair thing about life?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Life is obviously unfair and cruel. But what’s the most unfair thing about it?

Having to see so many people around you getting to live happy lives and you do everything you can to get to live the life they live but it’s impossible

Quality of life is determined by family and health/looks- both things out of your control

Chad is cooming on stacy faces while they don't consider us humans. It's over if you can't coom on stacies.

Too many grey niggers. Although, seriously, it would be that Aryan chad rules over all of us.

Having to see so many people around you getting to live happy lives and you do everything you can to get to live the life they live but it’s impossible
social medias just a highlight reel.
I could probably fake better success on zombie media as well.

Most likely parents. They are the ones who give you your genes and set you up for life. Having good looking, rich parents in a first-world country is everything you could ever ask for. Chads are handled everything in life the moment they are born :blackpill:.

social medias just a highlight reel.
I could probably fake better success on zombie media as well.
Going outside and seeing couples together, having to see kids enjoy a way better childhood than you did, having to listen to boomers talk about how they started having sex in high school

Not asking for any of this and not having any control over it.
Gunna kill god for making me and kill all of his supporters all of his supporters are gynocentric retards who love sucking on his giant cosmic toes:feelsUnreal:

We are born with the same basic wishes and needs but due to genes and different upbringing people experience life differently.

Chad fucks 100 prime becky and stacy sluts a month for free

while youre still waiting to fuck your first one, and youll most likely be waiting for the rest of your life:blackpill:

The fact that looks are the biggest factor determining if and hpw happy you will be in life and that human beings are shallow af amd judge each other based on face and height. Shows how primitive humans are.

Life is not inherently fair or unfair. Is it unfair for the gazelle when it gets eaten by a lion, or is it fair for the lion that his hunting efforts paid off and got him a meal? The concept doesn't factor into it. It's all random probability playing out. There's nothing unfair about that. When 1/100,000,000 wins a big lottery, it doesn't make sense for us to say that it was unfair for 99,999,999 people or fair for that one person.

It just is the way it is.

Fairness in this context is an abstraction that we like to apply to things that go or don't go in our favor (or for others). But it doesn't help us in any tangible way to label something as fair or unfair when it comes to things that are out of anyone's control. Fairness by itself is a useful concept, however. Creating rules and having everyone adhere to them is fundamentally based on the concept of fairness.

it can all be boiled down to inequality really.

That Luck at birth places a Huge Role on the Outcome of your Lifes Quality.

Most likely parents. They are the ones who give you your genes and set you up for life. Having good looking, rich parents in a first-world country is everything you could ever ask for. Chads are handled everything in life the moment they are born :blackpill:.
This. I fucking hate my parents for creating my meaningless trucel existance. I should've been aborted tbh

Being born autistic and on top of that being currycel. I didn't ask for any of this

Good question, but do you mean like actually unfair or like its unfair I cant savescum my life like zelda or have some adam sandler time controlling remote?
Because I think it's unfair that the top 1% hoard all the wealth and materials to gain financial stability that the worlds rest 99% needs. I think thats unfair. I think its unfair that every single woman I have ever had the displeasure of meeting has always ignored my presense like a background character in a movie scene. I think it's unfair how my life was changed in an instant because of other's negligence. A lot in life is unfair. We keep taking these hits to the jaw every single day and for what? what is life for? Is this worth it, ask yourself that. Is my life currently where I am, is it worth it? I say for myself: no its not. I intend to make something of it.

Life is obviously unfair and cruel. But what’s the most unfair thing about it?
The concept of justice does not exist, it simply does not exist. What you consider fair, the other person considers false justice. There is only the present (reality), and the past and future do not exist.

By the time you're intelligent enough to do things correctly, you are about to die.

people. sometimes they suck.

Distribution of resources, properties, wealth.

Distribution of women. :fuk:

Penis size. It basically kills some people's ability to have normal sex, even with hookers. If you have a tiny penis it's not functional, you can't get a normal blowjob or even handjob (rather it's a finger-job), you can't fuck her hard or feel her fully. Also it can kill even Chad's sexuality because he will be rejected because of micro-penis and tiny penis despite looks. I just don't understand why nature made it that way, if we all had same penises then other qualities would be important. And even if youre ugly you can still fuck hookers and get pleasure. But having a tiny pathethic weiner is worst thing in the world.