Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most soul-crushing thing you can see when going outside?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
To me its young couples. The younger, the worse I feel.

This one time I was in a mall after watching a movie, very long ago, and I saw a group of tweens. One of them had a girlfriend and she was in his lap wtf. Kid had probably 1/3 of my age and was there having the greatest time of his life, having the respect of all other boys for being a slayer and fucking prime tween pussy.

And to top it off he was slightly overweight (JFL at gymcel copers)

Foids walking around with her kids.

Also, people who keep their old video games from their childhood.

Attractive and fit 30-40 year old rich couples with children.

Why? Because of the whole "trying to relive childhood" thing?
Yeah. I wish I had vintage stuff, still can't get over the fact that my mom threw most of my stuff away.

At least I still have my PS3 and DSi.

My house because its small and old.

both my ps3 and dsi died, :feelsrope:
I don't have my Wii and PSP and Game Boy Advance SP and Game Boy Color anymore.

I don't have my Wii and PSP and Game Boy Advance SP and Game Boy Color anymore.
I had an xbox360 slim that i sold to buy gpu, two Wiis one got bricked other not getting power, nds upper screen died, i gave my 3ds to my nephew, i still have 2 psp but the battery died.

My house because its small and old.

Having a small and old house which is your own >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> living with parents in a huge new house

Having a small and old house which is your own >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> living with parents in a huge new house
Its not my own, i live with my father and 2 siblings.

I have taken the blackpill and accepted the brutal nature of reality. I am no longer triggered by anyone or anything.

Well come to Sweden and Stockholm during summer evenings on weekends and you will end up at home crying in your bed.

Hot smoking couples crusing with electric scooters, holding hands in the beautiful sunset, sitting on a bench in front of the beautiful water, social circles of chads and stacies on every table in the night club...

To be honest I wish I lived in curryland or even the fucking UK to escape from this sight every time I go out. No wonder most incels per capita live in Sweden. A fucked up country with cold asocial people, a male surplus, good looking women (and these women only choose chads with perfect genetics Dolph Lundgren looking mother fuckers),

And then you have to endure 7-8 months of darkness and cold weather.

The amount of homeless men in hobo camps

Foids heightmogging me

A group of people eating at a restaurant and everyone is a couple and I have to walk by…

For me the same. Teen couples.

Seeing groups of young people out in the parklets dining on a weekend afternoon/evening.

Which was exactly what I saw today. Wasn't even out for that long and saw 5 WMAF couples, one Indian male Asian female couple, 2 Brown foid White male couples (the foids looked Indian or Middle eastern) and a couple of Asian dudes walking alone. Saw one young Asian couple but they were fobs. Happens over and over again every weekend consistently. Or the Asian dudes will be in groups. It never fails.

Thats San Francisco in a nutshell for you. Consistently.

Young couples. I just feel like a lot of things, good things didn't just happen in my life and I will never be able to experience it, makes me feel like an outcast, freak.

To me its young couples. The younger, the worse I feel.
This , also, how easy Chads/Chadlites start conversation with pretty girls and their efforts are reciprocated.

A guy being lynched by dozens of people because he allegedly slapped his gf when he caught her kissing another dude.

A guy being lynched by dozens of people because he allegedly slapped his gf when he caught her kissing another dude.
Did you witness that firsthand, or was that in the news or a video?

social circles are the worst

Big groups of chads and stacies who are all younger than you and laugh at you when you pass by.

Almost everyone I see at the nightclub or at the bar. Just big groups of social, genetically blessed people in stylish clothes. All the other guys who are alone there are NTmaxxed chads who gigamog me in every area.

Young couples, especially if the guy is way better looking. Yesterday I saw a very average looking 5.5/10 asian becky holding hands with a 6'3+ white chad

Seeing what you want but can't have due to looks daily. The possibilities of what could have been if you were more fortunate. Seeing all of your oneitis foids taken by superior gene males, ravaged in public by chads, see them have children, get married etc...

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsokman:

BBC game being rampant

to tell you the truth, seeing people happy/socializing makes me sad
mainly couples, i as a incel am cursed to unhappiness and loneliness so i can never experience any of that

These pathetic cuck and white knights need to be executed.

-Half naked jb, specially if hot
-Happy couples. Specially if young
-Happy families doing family stuff like going to the beach
-Chad walking alone, while going or coming back from the gym
-Stacy waiting for her friends to go party, with her eyes locked in her phone and smiling
-The worst of the worst: a couple of Chad + Stacy, around my age, being happy and horny

Not something you can just see outside but...
-Academically successful males that also have a gf/wife
-Autistic males that have a gf/wife

Not something you can just see outside but...
-Academically successful males that also have a gf/wife
-Autistic males that have a gf/wife
Betabuxx who will get a divorce soon