Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is the most ragefuel bluepill you have heard?

G

Ghost

Captain
"Just be yourself bro"
"There's someone for everyone"

A tie between those two. :feelsree:

There isn't one in particular, but I find it enraging to simply see how bluepilled men interact with women. They're so nice and helpful to them, while the cunts are so fucking confident and arrogant, or sweet and manipulative when it suits their goal. Fucking hate it.

"Just be yourself bro"
Probably that one, not only is it besides the point and ultimately irrelevant, in my case it's the opposite of what I should be doing to get foids.

There isn't one in particular, but I find it enraging to simply see how bluepilled men interact with women. They're so nice and helpful to them, while the cunts are so fucking confident and arrogant, or sweet and manipulative when it suits their goal. Fucking hate it.

Modern cunts are physically incapable of saying an honest 'thank you' to men, it's always fake, jokey, drawn out and ironic or some shit.

Just pay attention and it becomes something you cannot ever unsee.

"Just take a shower"
"Work on your personality"

"Woman falls in love through her ears" - my mom says it a lot, absolutely can't stand it.

"Just have a good sense of humor bro"

Just hit the gym, take a shower, and get a haircut.
Implaying most of us aren't already doing those things.

everything when normies talk about relationships

Modern cunts are physically incapable of saying an honest 'thank you' to men, it's always fake, jokey, drawn out and ironic or some shit.

Just pay attention and it becomes something you cannot ever unsee.
This is so true.

"Put yourself out there bro" gets me everytime tbh. Put myself where? And do what? JFL.

"Just study hard and get a good job. Girls love a high achiever."

My parents push this often. Cope if you think I'm beta cucking for some foid who makes $40 an hour selling feet pics.

Be yourself

It’s your personality that matters

Women are kinder than men

Women don’t care about looks as much as men

A woman won’t care what job you have or car you drive —- just be a good, caring non-abusive person

This

Attachments

• 6934C52D-7A5E-400C-B949-EC176D21A38F.jpeg
    6934C52D-7A5E-400C-B949-EC176D21A38F.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 110
I actually find redpillers to be much more rage inducing than bluepillers. the "just hold frame bro" the "just approach bro" shit. PUAs need to be fucking eradicated

Anyone who thinks men are privileged.

"Just go talk to women. It's not that hard."

"You are just 20 something you are young. There is plenty of time for you"

When people claim you just have an inferiority complex.... well I wonder fucking why I feel so inferior. It is women who have insecurities, usually Men's are based on reality. Women's insecurities (ex. they think they're ugly) don't affect their life and don't deny the entire possibility of a relationship to them.

JFL @ "Incels just have a complex"

beauty doesn`t matter

"Just study hard and get a good job. Girls love a high achiever."
Biggest lie of the century, this is definitively one of the worst, together with the one "Don't mind the people that bullied you, they are going to fail in life and you will be their boss".

I'll pray for you.

"Just be yourself bro"
yup it has to be this one, if i was my true "self" in public id probably be thrown into some mental institution or something

"Actually, it's alpha if you take care of a single mom and her kid. Betas wouldn't be able to step up to the challenge."
"Haha you think I'm a cuck? Yeah okay, enjoy not getting laid. I'll just be over here fucking my single mom whore trash girlfriend."
"This is why you'll remain single forever."
"Your worldview is just skewed."

All I said is that I think being alone is preferable to being in a toxic relationship that can't objectively benefit you. Normcuck got triggered.

"Its your personality"

"Just be yourself bro"
"There's someone for everyone"

A tie between those two. :feelsree:

"You have to work hard for what you want in life, that's what makes it enjoyable"
"morality is objective"

A tie between those two

Some drunk low tier normies i knew said that a fat normie guy was good looking and that's why he easily got foids on tinder.

He is a 3/10 psl and the foid on tinder was like a 2 or so. They also rated really ugly foids close to 10. I swear these fuckin normies know nothing about looks.

“If she rejects you for your looks, you don’t want to be with someone like that anyway”