Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most powerful suicideFuel you have seen?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Link if you want

Once you finish highschool you can no longer get a Jailbait gf

That video of the girls in the party rating chads on tinder, and the good looking guys get mixed reactions but the 10/10 guy gets all positive reactions.

Some of the rejections I hear about. Though, most of the guys deserve them, because they all whiteknight women.

i will most likely never experience teen love

Crustaciouse said:
That video of the girls in the party rating chads on tinder, and the good looking guys get mixed reactions but the 10/10 guy gets all positive reactions.

I had to buy a vanilla latte after that.

College student making out with my oneitis at high school JUNIOR prom. Life is unfair as hell- 6'3 chad and not even playing fair. The guy was a literal pedo and teachers just let it happen. Wanted to go ER that day tbh

KV3 said:
College student making out with my oneitis at high school JUNIOR prom. Life is unfair as hell- 6'3 chad and not even playing fair. The guy was a literal pedo and teachers just let it happen. Wanted to go ER that day tbh

You saw that? Must have been a very painful moment.

There was this deformed guy with a genetic syndrome who probably had some intellectual disability at my university library. He was trying to talk to people for whatever reason and many of the guys he was trying to address literally ignored and walked past him, a few of the seemed to humor him though and were nice enough but you could still hear that patronizing tone. I felt so bad for him.

Me getting heightmogged 24/7 even by women.

A girl I liked walked up to me(my heart was pounding) and asked me if I could introduce her to my cousin(8/10 chad).

I got blackpilled many times before that too and called ugly,but this one was particularly hearth breaking,probably because I got my hopes up that she actually liked me.

the life my sisters live

KV3 said:

I know my oneitis has probably had a bf, but If I saw her kissing him with my own eyes I probably would have killed myself on the spot. kudos to you for staying strong

universallyabhorred said:
There was this deformed guy with a genetic syndrome who probably had some intellectual disability at my university library. He was trying to talk to people for whatever reason and many of the guys he was trying to address literally ignored and walked past him, a few of the seemed to humor him though and were nice enough but you could still hear that patronizing tone. I felt so bad for him.

That is so fucked up.

seeing my perfect ginger HBB woman on instagram but she lives on the otherside of the world and has a BF