Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most powerful negative label in the West currently?

What is the most powerful label in the West currently?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm trying to make sure I don't leave out any of the major ones! Let me know if I do :)

Pedo, incel, rapist and cigarette smoker (smoking rn)

Incel has definitely peaked as an insult. Normies and foids now use it as a general insult like asshole/loser.

Pedo, racist and misogynist.

Incel has definitely peaked as an insult. Normies and foids now use it as a general insult like asshole/loser.
I wear the term with pride. Even in public

I think I'd put racist as second worst after paedo.

I'm not sure what's third.

Either between incel or pedo, but pedo might be worse because people will most likely believe it. Incel can still be seen as just an insult, but if you're called a pedophile, actual accusations may spring up out of thin air. The others aren't that bad. I literally joke with my little sister all the time about how racist and sexist I am. She doesn't know I'm incel though :shhh:

Little did you know that incel is all of them plus potential terrorist :lul:

normies desperately trying to make Incel=Pedo association so they can bash two things at once.

*",using tor to find kids online."

That's a genius definition!

Have you ever seen that opening scene to Mr Robot?

He should have accused that man of being a torpedo!

pedo mogs all these. You dont have to go door to door and tell people you're a racist
yet

prob incel at this point since they LARP that it implies all the other stuff, and that's not necessarily true in all cases

I would have put "pedophile," but because of sites like Rapey and the fact there is a handful of outspoken anti-aoc (age of consent) incels, people automatically assume all of us to be pedophiles. Being labelled an incel is being labelled literally all of these other labels at once. I personally attribute being an incel to being absolutely none of these other labels.

Pedo, racist, homophobe/transphobe (JFL @ "phobe"), sexist, then incel. In that order.

pedo mogs all these. You dont have to go door to door and tell people you're a racist
yet

They really have to do that?

Surely you'd get beaten up probably multiple times during that!

They really have to do that?

Surely you'd get beaten up probably multiple times during that!
Yes. Registered sex offenders in the states have to go door to door in a neighborhood that they are going to live in, and notify their neighbors that a predator has moved in next door. The states do this with the pretense that you are alerting families and subsequently their kids a pedophile is in town.
I imagine a lot of pesos get their shit beat up, but they are accompanied by police or parole officers im sure.
Hell, I watched the big Lebowski a few days ago and there was even a joke in that about how a guy had to go door to door saying he was a sex offender and a massive beast of a man opens the door, presumably to whoop his ass.

It doesn't matter we are obessessed with Killing everyone

Yes. Registered sex offenders in the states have to go door to door in a neighborhood that they are going to live in, and notify their neighbors that a predator has moved in next door. The states do this with the pretense that you are alerting families and subsequently their kids a pedophile is in town.
I imagine a lot of pesos get their shit beat up, but they are accompanied by police or parole officers im sure.
Hell, I watched the big Lebowski a few days ago and there was even a joke in that about how a guy had to go door to door saying he was a sex offender and a massive beast of a man opens the door, presumably to whoop his ass.

Oh yeah I remember that!

I'll have to rewatch that bit actually.

Surely there are other ways to alert people!

I'm not sure if it's the same here in the UK.

That's a genius definition!

Have you ever seen that opening scene to Mr Robot?

He should have accused that man of being a torpedo!
"Damn the torpedoes!"

Meh, pedos are not going to be added to the terrorist list.