Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the most painless way to commit suicide?

Aronian190

Aronian190

Banned
-
What is the most painless suicide method where you die in your sleep. Not that I will commit suicide. just adding to my knowlegde base.

the helium exit bag method

What is the most painless suicide method where you die in your sleep. Not that I will commit suicide. just adding to my knowlegde base.
Just kys theory, GrAY

sanctioned suicidecel

postmaxx in sewers until brainrot

CO inhalation

skydiving without a parachute

Just use nembutal

go to the border of mexico and purchase nembutal. it just takes too long to get there and security risk is super high. plus you might get your head chopped off by a cartel so be careful

Just like that, anyone who helped if about to catch a charge for assisted suicide for helping this GrAYFed JFL

it's really over mang

spend 10 minutes in r/twoxchromosomes .. not painless tho

holding in your breath for a really long time

Typed in nebutal on google and the local suicide hotline was the first result...the next few were anxiety and depression websites...hmmm....

Easily nitrogen in a mask/bag

Pentobarbital overdose or the sustained inhalation of inert gases such as nitrogen or helium.

But aside from painlessness, accessibility and reliability are the other concerns. You can do your own research there.

Sodium nitrite has also become popular in recent years due to its accessibility and relative painlessness (though it can cause discomforting symptoms like nausea, headache, increased heart rate, and blue skin discoloration). But that's probably one of the better options if you cannot access firearms

It's gotta be hard to beat a classic like hanging. Or even jumping from high enough.

Last edited:
Stabbing ur self in the throat

Just use nembutal
This is pretty much the holy grail of suiciding. People on sanctionedsuicide used to get it from South America but I don't think its easily available anymore. OP, you can use Sodium Nitrite which is still easily available. You also need antiemetics to not throw up. Why do you ask this on an incel forum?

I assume jumping from a very tall building would do it pretty well (skyscraper level to ensure God doesn't cuck you).

Death while charging at an enemy trench/bunker/fort , I would guess the adrenaline mixed with the zealousy would numb all the pain and make for a beautiful death

Death by Train.
Aim for the neck

Go to Switzerland and use the new "suicide pod" they are making. All you do is sit inside as they reduce the oxygen and fill it with nitrogen. Apparently it's painless. Eventually you will lose consciousness and die within 10 mins after losing consciousness. There's even an emergency exit if your too afraid to end it all :feelsaww:

Go to Switzerland and use the new "suicide pod" they are making. All you do is sit inside as they reduce the oxygen and fill it with nitrogen. Apparently it's painless. Eventually you will lose consciousness and die within 10 mins after losing consciousness. There's even an emergency exit if your too afraid to end it all :feelsaww:
I think that's a fantastic idea! That would end lots of poor people's misery and wouldn't involve blood I hope.

go to canada and tell any doc you don't wish to live anymore - they be having some suicide assistance program going on there;

or i kinda read somewhere you can actually die by big overdose of IV insulin that those diabeetus fucks take, though any drug overdose would do it, cheapest being sleeping pills but your pharmacy guy would probably go suspicious over it so be advised

or nembutal as everybody saying but good luck finding it easily

Put a generator in your room while you sleep or park your car in a garage with the garage door closed and all of the car windows rolled down.

Bebe gun to the eye or sharp pencils shoved up nose or lawn mower over you