Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the most overrated pill on this forum?

Most overrated pill on this forum

• NTpill

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Darktriadpill

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Inhibpill

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Framepill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heightpill

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Dickpill

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Meekspill

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Sub8pill

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
It's NT pill. Behaviour is irrelevant when you have good looks.

Sub8pill.
It's sub5.

Anything but Chad face is cope. If you have the face, you can slay. All you gotta do is text, "wanna smash" to a bitch on Tinder, and then not say anything that sounds like you're about to go ER by the time she drives to your place.

Driving license pill, Norwood reaper pill.

dick pill easily overexaggerated. Bitch can't see your dick without you havjng a good face/body to begin with

Difficult one. But voted

Sub8pill ofc fucking 'mentalcel' fags from looksmaxxing forums spreading that shit like it's real cringe tbh ngl

what about agepill ? is the most brutal of all pills

The size of your penis dosent matter if she cant bare to look at your face or height

It's NT pill. Behaviour is irrelevant when you have good looks.
NT is mostly about exploiting/using social circle/resources for access to women. A guy that sits in his basement all day has zero opportunity for sex/relationships outside of OLD while a social/outgoing guy has many chances. You also have to be able to navigate social situations like being able to talk/hold a conversation with people.

In case of severe turboautists, schizoids, etc the behavior itself may be a barrier to a romantic relationship but generally it's not about that. It's about increasing your interactions/exposure with women.

There's two guys who end up as virgins: ugly and/or socially retarded. I've seen it in many incel spaces. Granted I'm not sure you can call them "incel" on that alone due to lack of effort/sociability except for maybe congenital autists. That's why I think people need to make a basic degree of social effort in order to be an incel.

Sub8pill (as in sub8 = incel or everyone except Chad has it bad) and darktriadpill (in reference to the personality aspect — it's about social status/looks) are the most overrated pills.

Meekspill

prison-bae-phillip-plein.jpg

Sub-8 is cope, the reality is sub9pill

Wtf how did u miss racepill?

NT is mostly about exploiting/using social circle/resources for access to women. A guy that sits in his basement all day has zero opportunity for sex/relationships outside of OLD while a social/outgoing guy has many chances. You also have to be able to navigate social situations like being able to talk/hold a conversation with people.

In case of severe turboautists, schizoids, etc the behavior itself may be a barrier to a romantic relationship but generally it's not about that. It's about increasing your interactions/exposure with women.

There's two guys who end up as virgins: ugly and/or socially retarded. I've seen it in many incel spaces. Granted I'm not sure you can call them "incel" on that alone due to lack of effort/sociability except for maybe congenital autists. That's why I think people need to make a basic degree of social effort in order to be an incel.

Sub8pill (as in sub8 = incel or everyone except Chad has it bad) and darktriadpill (in reference to the personality aspect — it's about social status/looks) are the most overrated pills.

NT pill tbh. We are incel because we are ugly. We are "non NT" because the halo/horns effect.

There's two guys who end up as virgins: ugly and/or socially retarded. That's why I think people need to make a basic degree of social effort in order to be an incel.

sub8 theory was created by fakecels

Anything but Chad face is cope. If you have the face, you can slay. All you gotta do is text, "wanna smash" to a bitch on Tinder, and then not say anything that sounds like you're about to go ER by the time she drives to your place.

People underestimate how easy it is for Chads

NTpill and Sub 8 pill lead. Makes you think. :feelshmm:

Some group must be coping.

Dark triad pill, youre delusional if you think thugmaxxing is gonna work to some manlet skinny sub 8 nigger. Such tactics are only suitable for high tier normies and above.