Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is the most outrageous bluepilled advice you have ever received from anyone?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
For me it has to be "focus on improving your own life and being happy without having a gf."

Niggers somehow don't understand that the bottleneck to my happiness is the lack of attention from foids.

to just get myself out there :lul:

"Become friends with a girl first"

i dont get bluepilled advice since i only speak to normies for business reasons.

get a hobby. that is the worst one, i already have several hobbies that is not gaming, too many some would say. and the hobbies i enjoy are too autistic for any foid or normie too enjoy

Dont look and the right one will find you

I've actually never gotten advice outside of redpill videos.

“Have positive vibes”

"Just put yourself out there"

When in truth everyone puts themselves out there. If girls weren't interested in you in middle school, high school or college, then you aren't it. If random women never gave you flirty eyes when you were at the grocery store, you aren't it. If women never gave you any kind of positive attention, ever, anywhere, YOU AREN'T IT. I don't need to go to a bar or a night club to confirm what I already know.

Besides nowadays a man can just create a tinder profile and confirm it from his own home. What do women think about me? Turns out, the majority of men have found out: not much. At least not much of anything positive.

Except just be yourself? Go to a dance class or some weird crap like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back